MISTER PIG. 006

"I FEEL WE'RE CLOSE ENOUGH,
I WANNA LOCK IN YOUR LOVE"

august 14, 2019
3:31pm
——

BRAYJAMES
3:31pm

brayjames
hey so uhh where do
you wanna meet up?

mercyevann
meet me at the back of the
school, i can drive us :)

brayjames
ok sweet i'm omw

——

"HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE STRANGER!" braylen said as he approached me from the inside hall of the school. i was currently leaning against a pole waiting for him.

"hey stranger," i laughed at him and lightly punched his shoulder. we started walking towards the direction of my car.

when we reached my car, we got in and i drove us to our first spot on the mercy's tour of houston..or whatever.

"so, where are we headed first?" braylen asked.

"it's a surprise! i'm not sure if they have this in georgia, but they're all over texas. you literally can't go ten miles without seeing one," i said while turning up the radio.

"ooh, i love this song!" braylen got excited as he heard treat people with kindness by harry styles playing from my playlist. i gasped, "you mean to tell me, braylen james baker, is a harry styles stan?"

"well duh! i'm not stupid, harry styles is a god," braylen exclaimed. i laughed, and braylen and i sang harry styles until we reached our destination.

"wait, how do you know my full name?" braylen asked me as i pulled into the parking lot. "it's in your instagram bio," i replied.

"water burger? what the hell is a water burger?"

"so, i take it they don't have these in georgia?"

"uhh, no."

"well, braylen baker, you have not lived until you've had their patty melt!"

"whatever you say, mercy kennedy."

we stepped out of my car and walked into the whataburger. we placed our order and went to sit at a table.

"hmm, it smells good in here," braylen said. "it smells like any other burger place," i rolled my eyes.

a few moments later, a lady wearing all orange came with a tray filled with food. "here you are! would you like any sauces?" "spicy ketchup, please!" she handed me a packet of spicy ketchup, and walked away.

"ew, you like ketchup?" braylen looked at me with a disgusted face. "no, but their spicy ketchup slaps so i can't resist it," i laughed.

braylen pulled out his phone and started messing with it. "hey, smile!" i smiled as he took a picture. he laughed and put his phone away.

we continued to eat our food, and after throwing our trash away we walked back to my car.

"okay, where to next?" braylen asked.