Chapter 1 °FuyuKi°

How this ended like this?

In a moment I was listening the Director's speech and in instants I'm lying on the dust floor of A burning Fuyuki, bleeding!!

In one momment to another, everything got fuck!

"Y/N/Senpai!"

I see three persons in front of me, one was a male an the other two females, I couldn't see clearly their faces but from the sound of their voices I could notice worried and fear.

"Hang in there!!"

Ritsuka...?

"It's bleeding!! T-the wound i-its so deep!! I don't think she's gonna make it!!

M-mash...?

"No! There is gonna be a way! Director!!

Gudako?...

"W-what!!? Don't look at me I'm not expert on healing wounds like that!!"

"Please it's gonna be a wa- Oh no! Nononono! Please kept your open eyes come ....N!......en......yes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Momments ago~

~/Y/N Pov/~

Y/N: T-thanks Mash! I'll be in your care!

I said letting go her hand and bowed at her, she become fluttered and bow too

Mash: N-No! It will be a pleasure to guide you Senpai!

The two lift our faces to see each other faces, we both laughed. Ahhh~ it's good to have other to talk, and she seems the same as me!

Mash: okay Senpai let me wake those other two and we can go.

Senpai? But I'm as the same age as her! My become fluttered as I nodded.
She smiled and went to wake them.

Fou!

Fou? I escaned the area till my eyes fell on the two sleepy persons, on top them was an.... Dog? Maybe? Well an cutie animal licking their faces. Both groaned and her eyes slowly open half. Mash grabbed at the doggy and held... Them? I don't what genre it's. In Her's arms.

Guy: Ughhh.... W-where am I?....

Girl: I-i don't know.... The last thing I remember was we entered at the train and everything went-

The girl cut herself as she her eyes landed in me and Mashu, the same with the boy. You know being an shy person it's not easy, your get startled by small things, well, this is one of those things.

Y/N: Piggy!!

I hide behind Mash. Who seemed to know why my reaction, she send me an smile before tur to the other two