Chapter 6 °Le France°

/Ritsuka's Pov/

Here we are. This is our moment. 

1 week, almost 2, have passed after everything, me coming here along with... my sister, Fuyuki where I almost die along with the director, where we discover the traitor, and from when I become a master, yesterday I was able to summon 2 new servants, Tamamo and Cu, I have to say having cu in my team it made me more confident. My scars have been fully recovered, sadly, I will have to live with a burn scar on my face, but well, one of many to come I guess. I fix my Chaldea's uniform, looking myself in the mirror ubicated in the wall of my room.  Someone knocks on my door. 

Ritsuka: It's open!

The door swings open revealing Mash, my other servant, and friend. She enters my room smiling, I look at her and smile. 

Mash: Good morning senpai.

She asked in her usual sweet tone. I return the greeting and return to fix my uniform. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn around to see Mash a few inches away from me. She moves her's hands to the collar of my neck, fixing it. She looks up to me and noticed how closer was where she moves away blushing saying a quick sorry. My face was red for sure, but I know she didn't have other intentions. I just smile, telling her it was fine.

Mash: W-well, I-I just came to tell you everything it's almost ready to go!

She raised the voice a little at the final. Cute indeed.

Ritsuka: Ok, I'll be there in a minute.

She nodded and started to walk away towards the door, but stopped in the frame of the door.

Mash: You think she will join us?

Mash asked. I kept myself in silence, thinking. Y/N, she's not talking since the summon fiasco. She's been in her room since then. I shake my head.

Ritsuka: I don't know..

Mash nodded and leaves.

/Third pov./ 

 Your room was all dark, looking alike as a movie terror film. in the bed someone was under the sheets. It was you, burying your head on the pillow. Your eyes were all red and your hair messy. You couldn't catch sleep last night. The only thoughts on your head where failure, it repeats over and over again. It was your moment to show yourself not as the typical scary-girl but as a master. 

The door of your room open, letting in the light, a figure walks towards your bed. You didn't give too much importance so you continue there, in your depression.  The lights of your room were turned on and the blankets that cover you fly off from your body. You groan hiding your face with your arms as the light hits you. 

Romani: Time to wake up.

You pull away your right arm from your face to see Romani, standing looking down to you holding your blankets on hand. He smiles at you. Ignoring him, you just groan and roll on your stomach, you buried your head on the mattress. Romani let out a sigh, his expression become worriedly. He sits on the edge of the bed. A brief moment of silence filled the room, you facing the mattress, Romani fidgeting with his fingers decided to spoke.

Romani: They will leave in 10 minutes...

You didn't answer. Romani continue.

Romani: You are still on time to go with them...

Again you just lie there in complete silence, Romani turns his head to look at you, he wears a Worriedly expression, but his eyes were determined to give you a push to keep you going forward.