Chapter 5.2 Interlude "Summons"

#BlackLivesMatter

~Y/N pov~

1 week after Miss Da Vinci explains to us The Grand order mission. I had to say I'm hella scared, Travel around differents parts of story, mess with it at the same time fix it. Well, I just need to see it as one of those school travels, only with the difference that we're not going to going to some temple or attraction park, if not to The past meeting possible important people and more servants like That King we fight... * sigh* I want to go home, I also heard about Guadako disappearance, Ritsuka has devastated when he heard about this, even if he didn't show it, but for the expression, we all knew it. Looking at the white ceiling of my room, I close my eyes trying to drift in my sleep.

-/Next morning/-

Morning has arrived, and here I am, standing in front a big magic circle, alongside Ritsuka who's burns has healed except for a burn mark on his right side of the face, after serious medical operations it will be permanent. Mash was too wearing casuals clothes that consist of an open hoodie a black shirt with a red tie, on the bottom a skirt of the same color as her shirt with black stockings and brown shoes, and glasses, she has glasses what made her look cuter than she is. she has Fou on her's shoulder, as usual. Da Vinci and Romani were here too.

Da Vinci: So today will be doing what we should've before and its. *signal the circle* Summons!

She said. The first step to being an Official master. My body felt heavy as if suddenly all the gravity was pushing me down.  I sigh trying to calm myself. Romani walks to Da Vinci and passes her something, The Italian Look at us showing what Romani give to her. It was a sort of jewelry. 

Da Vinci: Well, first of all, to be able to summon you'll need this! *Shaking and showing the jewelry on her right hand* This is a Quartz! It is the most abundant mineral found at Earth's surface, and its unique properties make it one of the most useful natural substances!.

I look at her in awe so, so that's quartz. But, what it's had to be with summoning a servant? As my thoughts have listened, Da Vinci continues with her explanation.

Da Vinci: Yeah, it looks like a typical gem, right? Well, Quartz is found in different types of colors, so it's difficult to know if it has something special or not. But...

She closes her hand for a moment, then after a few seconds open it again. The quartz change completely it was now from various colors. My expression was of awe.

 My expression was of awe

Da Vinci: This quartz it's, mmmm... let's say a bit modify. It's capable to absorb magic energy that's why it's the change of color. Since the odds to Summon a servant are higher if you use a catalyst, this *Referring to the quartz* Are our catalyst, well sadly we don't have too much... but! at the moment you start your journey you'll be found more & more and you'll bring it to us and we'll modify it for you and like that increase your party! Ah? ah? You can't say I'm not a genius!