Don't Forget To Scream...

Chapter 6 – Don’t Forget To Scream…

Arianna bit the inside of her cheek as she sat down, wringing her hands together as she sat; listening to Chris walk away. Hesitantly, she looked up. “So…I’m apparently getting a little ‘Vampire 101’ from you guys…though what that entails…”

“You’re not quite sure of?” Allie smiled gently and Arianna nodded. “It’s fine…you should’ve heard my education in this…wow…

“Who gave it?” Arianna asked tentatively and the girls smirked.

“Ryan…but he did it in a way that…well…” she smiled and shrugged. “Enforced the fact that he was in charge…but he’s sweet, really.”

“Forgive me, but… I’ve not seen ‘sweet’ in their arsenal of gestures.” Arianna scoffed, jumping as she heard shouting upstairs…and then Angelo appeared in front of Kelly.

“They’ve been summoned to Council…Ryan, Ghost and I will remain.” He sighed, kissing her forehead before turning to me. “No trouble now, young lass… I’d hate for you to be in trouble again…”

Arianna narrowed her eyes at him briefly before she felt hands settle on her shoulders. “You’ll be safe in here, Arianna.” Arianna heard Marilyn’s voice behind her and relaxed a little as he chuckled. “I’m sure the girls will give you… quite the education…”

“I don’t doubt it… some of it probably on encouragement from you.” She smirked, her eyes closing as she felt his thumbs dig into her neck slightly; massaging.

“Perhaps…” he chuckled, “but you need to know the rules.”

“You’d have me live in a place where I can’t even be a little naughty?” Arianna asked, turning and pouting slightly up at him.

Marilyn chuckled, leaning down to her eye level as he spoke again. “Depends on who you include…”

“We must leave… the Council don’t take well to tardiness.” Chris sighed before casting Arianna a soft look. “Worry not, we’ll return soon.”

“Oh, no, please,” she looked away, wanting some quiet time to herself anyway. “Take your time.”

“I claim being the one to teach her that.” Kuza chuckled darkly as he appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

“Come on,” Chris huffed. “Let’s get this over with.”

And, with that, they vanished, leaving Arianna alone with the other female mates again. “Well… that was exciting.”

“Jest not, they might actually be in some trouble.” Allie chastised her gently.

“Sorry…” Arianna looked down. “So… Vampire one-oh-one…”

“Only really a few things you need to know.” Kelly smiled gently.

“And what we glaze over they’ll be more than happy to…reiterate.” Allie smirked.

“Okay…so…what are my basics?” Arianna asked uncertainly.

“Don’t snap back if they’re in a mood.” Ryan-Ashley nodded.

“If they wish to see you naked, let them.” Kylie smiled. “They love you, all of you… no need for shame ever again.”

“That’ll be… difficult for me…” Arianna swallowed, her hand going to her shoulder as she remembered the scars on her back. “Anything else?”