41

A/n: I wanted to do something cute before it starts to get really sad

Hermione's Pov:

We returned to Hogwarts in the early afternoon Ron and I sat towards the front of the train and where the amoung the first few off, once we entered the great hall I found y/n standing there with a smile on her face I quickly ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her slightly hitting her with the shopping bags I had picked up. She hugged me back gently and fist-bumped Ron who quickly left to find Harry after today and i figure it would be better for the two boys to talk it out.

Y/n: "Bloody hell Mione did you buy enough" she joked at my excessive bags I laughed sarcastically, she smiled and took half the bags and we walked over to an open bench, her eyes were immediately drawn to the Honeydukes bag, it was cute. We set the other bags down and I dumped the bag onto the table many colorful labels piled together and y/n's eyes widened in surprise.

He:"They were having a big sale so I bought a whole bunch, what do we want to try first your pick?" she looked around at the many packages she picked up a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and opened the box, she opened the clear plastic bag and pulled out two beans one was a bright pink one and a white bean with brown spots she handed me the pink one and popped the white one into her mouth I nervously bit down on it and was greeted with the sweet taste of candyfloss, I looked over to y/n and she looked surprised but happy.

Y/n: "Woah this taste like a real marshmallow, what did you get?"

He: "I got candyfloss so we got lucky okay now it's my turn" I pushed aside some candy and pulled out a small box and showed it to y/n.

Y/n: "Carmel cobwebs?" I nodded and opened the package and pulled out one of the pieces I handed it to y/n and got out another one eating it in one go she followed my lead and smiled. she looked around at the candy and picked out the box of exploding bonbon. she struggled to open it but took out one of the tinfoil wrapped balls and un-wraped it taking a bite from one side, she scrunched up her nose I laughed and took the candy from her hand taking a bite from the other side, it was really fruity.

Y/n: "I don't like that one," she said shaking her head I laughed and pulled out the package of Fizzing Whizbees I opened it and pulled out one of the pieces of chocolate.

He: "Try this, you'll like it" I fed her the piece of chocolate, she took a bite while blushing and smiled she took another from the package and ate it she was going to take another when I pulled the package away from her.

He: "don't eat them all hog" I added playfully she laughed, I took one of the chocolate pieces and bite into it and it fizzed in my mouth. I placed the package away from her and she sighed grumpily taking another package this time it was Pepper Imps I wanted to warn her about the spicey candy but decided to let her try it and see what happened, she opened it and took one of the pieces out throwing it in her mouth, steam erupted from her ears and her face turned red, I laughed loudly.

Y/n: "It's not funny," she said as her eyes began to water from the spice I quit laughing and wipe away a small tear from her eye.

He: "I should have warned you" we pause and looked at each other for a while my hand still on her cheek.

Y/n: "I don't think i can handle any more sweets," she said I laughed and took my hand off her cheek blushing furiously

He: "Agreed" she smiled and we cleaned up the wrappers and unopened candy, she helped me take my bags up to the common room, where she waited for me. I set them in my trunk and left my room running into Ron and Harry, Harry was quiet but he didn't seem to be mad anymore, I suggested we all could hang in the courtyard and they agreed and we all went down and hung out till dinner.

############################################################################

Yes, those are all real candies and I want them all!!