72

A/n: Harry's arrival and trial

Y/n's Pov:

After the full moon, the weeks carried on the same; wake up, eat, clean, eat, clean, clean, clean, eat oh, and more cleaning. Nothing exciting had happened until that weekend, that was the day we got the news that Harry had been attacked by dementors and forced to use his patrons to protect him and his cousin and had been expelled from Hogwarts! we all panicked and began to scheme about how to get Harry out of this before the adults stopped us and told us Harry would be coming here for his trial and the rest of the summer. The rescue mission went off without a hitch and Harry was safely brought to the safe house but it was obvious he was angry with everyone especially with Ron and Hermione he made that very clear so we kept our distance for a few days and once we were all told everything(well not everything, everything thanks to Mrs.Weasley) Harry wanted to know more so he asked which cause Mrs.Weasley and Sirius to argue ending with the two chocking off their yelling, I swear they glared at each other for the rest of the day. The day finally came when Harry and Mr.Weasley had to leave for Harry's trial and everyone was nervous, no cleaning would be done today; Harry and Mr. Weasley left shortly after we woke up and stayed gone most of the day. Mrs. Weasley checked for any signs or messages for her husband every hour but nothing came. Around the late afternoon when the two arrived home, we were all sitting in the kitchen waiting when the front door creaked open, and the two walk-ins with solemn looks on their faces, I sigh deeply but Mr.Weasley's face falters.

MrA: "All charges have been dropped against Harry James Potter" everyone jumps up excitedly and rushes to hug him, but as we embrace him I notice that even though he is smiling now his sadness was still present I wonder why, but still we let go of Harry and sit back at the table. Mrs.Weasley took her chance and squeezed the boy happily but let go when Harry began to turn blue she cupped his face motherly and smiled. Ginny and the twins begin dancing and singing "he got off, he got off"

Mrs.W: "This calls for a celebration! everyone out of the kitchen I'm going to make a special dinner!" we all nodded and headed out of the kitchen and into the sitting room, I was holding onto Hermione's hand when Harry walked over to us with Ron.

Ha: "Can we borrow Hermione for a second" I nodded and let go of her hand the three walked up the stairs and presumably into Harry and Ron's room, the twins had apparated to wherever and Ginny had disappeared so I was alone in the sitting room. I sighed and sat on the dusty couch and reached over to the end table where I had set my sketchbook I had been doodling in all day and opened it to the last page; I fished around in my pocket and found the bit of charcoal i had stashed and continued to work on the picture of the Weasley kids spread amongst the two pages, I had finishes, Fred and George, yesterday I had caught the two wrestling Doxy's the other day and I wanted to draw it, Ginny was halfway done as well but I found her tossing dung bombs at the kitchen door and after laughing for a minute I joined her on the ground and studied the dimensions of her face before being shouted at by her mom and running away. Next was Ron of course, the night before Harry's trial the two boys were playing a card game on the floor and Ron was so focused on his cards his tongue slightly peeked out of his mouth; I started to draw Ron in silence, as I drew the boy my mind began to wander to the sick and heavy feeling I had been feeling since the last task of the tri-wizard tournament, I thought about Cedric and how in just a slipt second everything changes. I thought about Luna and Hermione, and how I needed to protect them at all cost; I kind of chuckled to myself as I knew I could protect Luna but Hermione was a different story sure I could protect her when she's with me but I also knew that if Harry was in this then so was Hermione and Ron.

 I began to draw Ron's eyes; I admired their friendship but I knew that the group had a knack for trouble and after witnessing almost every one of their adventures I knew that they aren't afraid to get hurt for what they believe and I don't know what I would do if Hermione got kil- hurt. I did one last finishing stroke on the picture of Ron and knew what I needed to do, to make sure Hermione would be safe. I was finishing up his head when the golden trio re-entered the room, I looked up to them then continued working on my drawing vowing to talk to Ron later, Hermione sat beside me and watched me draw as we made pleasant conversation till Mrs.Weasley called us all into the kitchen, where she had made a feast; the table was lined with huge dishes of potatoes, platers of bread and steak and another pint of butterbeer. We all piled into the kitchen and began to eat, I guess I would have to talk to Ron after the feast was finished.

###########################################################################

This is a lot of info to take in so I'm going to break it up into two chapters hopefully I can get them both out tonight.