Still Perfect. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Two days passed since keith left the cell and pidge was filled with fear and worry. She tried asking the guards about keith but would just be zap away from the door. She would yell keith name out but never got an answer back making her panic. 

She sat in the corner hugging herself and leaning her head on her only human leg while leaving her robotic leg laying straight on the ground. She let herself cry over the thought of keith being dead and how it was her fault. If she didnt cry or act so weak in front of him then he wouldn't have taken haggar deal about them no longer torturing pidge. If she didnt tell keith how long she been a prisoner, how voltron never gave or made him feel like protecting her then he wouldn't have been forced to fight. She was the reason he was dragged to fight and his death was on her hands ... this broke pidge the most making her sob non stop during the night. 

The next morning the guards reported to pidge that she was needed in Haggar office. Pidge stood up and slowly limp walk with the guards. They kept poking her with their guns trying to get her to move faster but she couldn't, she wasn't use to the leg yet. The guards finally gave up on trying to make her hurry and just went at her pace. They turned a corner and bumped into a fellow galra. Pidge stood in fear and hate as she looked to see Lotor smirking. 

"oh so the witch finally replaced that ruin leg of yours but I'm sure your human skin still feels a lot better then any robotic one" Lotor smirked making pidge shiver and shake as she remember the week she was stuck with him and what he did to her. 

"its seems they couldn't fix that face of yours, guess you always be stuck looking like a squashed grape" Pidge smirked back trying to stay strong but her hands was shaking like crazy, she feared she would be taken to his room again and knew she wouldn't be strong enough to handle another week of his raping her. 

"still feisty .. i like it" Lotor grinned and step towards pidge reaching his had out towards her cheek making her flinch and close her eyes.

"dont touch her, jackass" she heard someone growl and opened her eyes to see someone standing close in front of her, her noise touched his back a little and she knew this warmth. She felt safe and untouchable with this back protecting her .. it was keith .. he was alive. 

Pidge smile faded as she noticed changes in keith. He was a little taller but still shorter then lance the human tree. His midnight black hair was turned to dark purple. His pale skin was now a shade of a lighter purple then other galra. He had fluffy cat ears and pidge knew they turned him full galra. Something she knew keith feared after finding out he was part galra. 

"keith" Pidge whisper in a soft voice and noticed his galra ears twitch before going down in shame making her worry. 

"it seemed my mother finally made her new pet .. she had her eyes on you for a long time" Lotor chuckled as he step back after knowing keith was ready to kill him. 

"leave" Keith hissed and pidge noticed his nails suddenly grown into sharp claws and him standing in an attack stance.

"i know when to walk away, see you again .. Pidge" Lance smiled and walked away while keith glared at him with his now yellow eyes. 

"keith" Pidge smiled and hugged him not caring if he was galra or not. She was scared he died and left her forever. She was just so happy to see him again and have him breathing in front of her.