Touch Training. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"we just gonna try a high five pidgin" Lance said with a kind smile as he lifted his hand in the air, pidge standing a couple feet away nervous. 

"o-ok" Pidge said with her nerves shooting up but she soon took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she raised her hand.

"lets try high fiving with your eyes close, maybe that help" Lance smiled.

"yeah that might be best" Pidge chuckled a little and started moving her hand towards where she last remember lance had his. 

"deep breaths, its just like when we messed around in the castle and in the garrison without getting caught" Lance grinned at the good times.

"the best wild combo" Pidge laughed and soon her hand met with lance making a smack noise as they high fived. 

Pidge tensed at the contract and quickly jumped back shaking. She slowly opened her eyes and took long deep breaths to calm herself and remember she no longer with the galra but with her friends. 

"its ok pidgin, look at me .. your ok" Lance smiled gently and stayed where he stood before knowing she needed a little space.

"i-I'm o-ok" Pidge breathed out and held her right arm with her left hand, trying to calm herself down.

"remember the time when we sang Disney songs during our flight training and walked out after crashing to find the class laughing" Lance grinned and chuckled a little.

"Iverson wasn't mad for once but was impressed we knew so many Disney songs to go with training" Pidge grinned and slowly stopped shaking so much.

"yeah, the only day we got him to say he was impressed in a good way" Lance smirked.

"i think that was also the only day we made him truly laugh" Pidge grinned and lance nodded, his smile grew as pidge seemed calm and stopped shaking.

"hey lance" Pidge said with a small smile.

"yeah" Lance asked.

"thanks" Pidge smiled.

"no worries, lets both prank Iverson once more when we return to earth .. it could be our little thank you gift" Lance smiled.

"sounds good to me" Pidge chuckled..

"ah green paladin" Antok yelled out as he walked out and was gonna place a hand on pidge shoulder but she slid away just to miss his touch.

"sorry" Pidge mumble feeling bad.

"um Krollia would like to see you" Antok said unfazed.

"about what, we all agree to let pidge train" Lance asked with worry.

"not sure but she wants you right away" Antok replied before walking away.

"i better go find her" Pidge sighed.

"i walk you over and pidge nice dodge" Lance grinned.

"would it be bad if i said i did it without thinking" Pidge grinned.

"that just makes it cooler" Lance smirked and stopped when pidge held her hand out. 

"you sure" Lance asked with worry.