Ashamed. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"ready" Keith asked with a hint of worry as he and pidge stood in the training room. Pidge was wearing her new design robotic leg and needed to fully test it. It seemed to already feel lighter and easier to walk with but she wanted to try fighting, running, kicking and the other stuff you do with a leg besides just walking. She made it slimmer so she could wear trousers again and it did feel like she had a real leg again. 

"nervous but ready" Pidge said with  a shy smile and keith chuckled.

"that makes two of us" Keith said with a nervous chuckle.

"why are your nervous .. your not the one testing out if your new leg gonna work" Pidge said with  a grin.

"becuase if this doesn't work then your gotta stick with that bulky galra leg that hurts you and then you go all depressed while trying to design a new leg" Keith said crossing his arms. 

"ok ... so we both nervous for different reasons .. got it" Pidge smiled. 

"yeah, now lets just start with a slow jog" Keith said with a small smile and pidge made an 'urg exercise' face making him chuckle. 

"whatever you do, dont let me full flat on my face ... I'm sure the others would walk in just at that moment" Pidge groaned as she started a small job with keith around the training room. 

"understood" Keith grinned and started quicken the job to see how fast the leg could candle. 

For the next couple hours they job slow and fast. They played a small game of football, well just kicking the ball to each other. Pidge was kicking a training robotic ball to see how high she could get her leg and they did simple easy tests to see if her leg could handle the normal stuff a normal leg could. They now found themselves in the kitchen. 

"try it" Keith smiled and he nudged pidge towards the counter. She wanted to see if she could jump up and sit on the counter like she use to do but was a little scare to fail. 

"lets do this" Pidge cheered herself on and placed her back to the counter placing her hands on the edge and gave a small jump before lifting herself up. 

"you did it" Keith cheered and walked over high fiving her.

"yay" Pidge giggled. 

"now steps" Keith asked and pidge frowned. She couldn't even do a baby step with the old galra leg since it was too heavy.

"why dont we leave that for another day" Pidge said a little scared of no being able to do it again.

"we need to know and i be right behind you to catch you if you fall" Keith said with a caring smile and held his hand out to pidge.

"fine but no laughing if i fail" Pidge sighed and took keith hand before jumping down and walking to the steps in the castle. 

They reached the bottom of the stairs and pidge looked up them forgetting how many steps they had. keith seemed shocked since he forgot how many steps they had and knew pidge wouldn't be able to do all of them on her first try.

"just do the first five" Keith said with a small smile.

"first six, I'm gonna work hard for it" Pidge grinned.