Different. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"need a break" Keith asked with worry as he and pidge walked down the halls and a steady pace since pidge was still a little slow thanks to her new robotic leg. 

"I'm ok, just nervous" Pidge said with a small nervous smile.

"no need to be so nervous, they are friends and I'm sure they still treat you the same before you were taken" Keith smiled and ruffled pidge hair.

"thanks keith .. i needed that" Pidge smiled kindly and keith smiled back giving a small nod. 

Soon the two reached the control room and walked in. All eyes turned to them as they entered making the two stop mid way to pidge chair and look back at them. No one spoke and keith could tell pidge was kinda panicking and over thinking the team might no longer need her or worse. Keith did the one thing he could think off to break the silence and pinched pidge arm making her yelp before glaring at him.

"what was that for" Pidge whisper yell as she only looked at him and forgot about the rest in the room. 

"calm down" Keith said with a slight smile and pidge realised what he did. 

"thanks" pidge smiled and keith nodded before walking her over to the green paladin chair in the control room and letting her sit down before he sat on the arm rest. 

"how are you both feeling" Shiro asked with a kind smile making pidge and keith turn to the black paladin.

"we good thanks, the pod really helped" Pidge smiled.

"I'm afraid that the pod couldn't heal everything and your scars are for life" Coran said with a small worried smile.

"i thought i was meant to have all the battle scars" Keith joked with a smirk.

"guess that makes me the coolest person in the room now" Pidge giggled and soon keith chuckled along.

"we be stopping at a rebel base in a couple days for a break" Hunk said with a kind smile and pidge nodded.

"you two should rest until we reach the base" Matt said with a caring smile.

"nah I'm gonna train and stretch my legs" Keith sighed and stood up but stopped as pidge grabbed his top.

"rest for two hours before you train otherwise your lance something up" Pidge grinned and keith smirked before putting his hands up in defeat and sitting down on the arm rest. 

"did you just use my name as a" Lance started to say shock and the two just shrug before he finished. 

"well its good to see you both back in the castle ... keith would you like to call the blade of Marmora" Allura asked with a small unsure smile.

"nah, i call them at the rebel base otherwise my mother might jump into a ship and come straight here" Keith said with a unsure frown.

"call them, I'm sure she worried and i know your worried about her as well" Pidge smiled gently and poked keith arm.

"fine but no hacking or using any type of technology while i do so ... you need to rest just like me" Keith replied and pidge nodded.

"also stop looking at my ears .. they not cute" Keith said embarrassed as he walked out of the control room feeling pidge sparkling eyes on his galra ears.