4

"Hello Kim, did you make it home safely?" I asked

"I did thank you, but I was calling to tell you about my date with Jared" she replied.

I smiled and listened to her as she talked about what they planned to do when her date was and so on.  I wished her luck on them having a great relationship before I wished her a goodnight. I headed for the shower cleaned up and got ready for school. It being my last day I was super excited.

 I slipped my pajamas on flipped my alarm on and then got into and went to sleep. It amazes me how half the time I struggle to sleep and other times I just fall asleep.

~~~

Weeks later 

I was told about the Quileute tribe, their legends and the stories of the spirit wolves who live inside the tribe and how with cold ones who are vampire trigger the shift for the shifters and it hasn't happen till recent. I Then found out about Paul and Sam being shifters. To say I took it better then Kim would be an understatement cause the poor girl fainted in Jared's arms before he could finish.

Paul and Sam explained what imprinting means, how important it is to shifters, and told me it's  the shifters most absolute law that no other shifter can harm another shifters imprint. I was also told that a rare imprinting happen which has never happen in years. "What do you mean?" I asked," he means that for years no two shifters imprinted on one girl, it's always been just one guy imprinting on one girl" Paul explained. "So who out of you three has the rare imprint?" I asked " That would be Paul and me," Sam told me. I looked between the two "Well who is it? that the two of you share and imprint?" I asked "that would be you", Paul said I was stunned. " So you both imprinted on me?" I asked they both nodded and I just nodded my head taking it all in. " So how will this work?" I asked "Well as we told you there are different categories that and imprint can be to the one they imprinted on", Sam said " Yea brother, lover, friend", I said "Right so it is up to you which category we are if we are gonna be your lovers, brothers, or friend", Paul said," so I decide our fate?" I asked they both nodded again.

I told them we will be lovers but we are gonna date before we even think of being sexual with each other, and that when the time comes and I am asked I will move in with them and that we will need a king-size bed to hold us three. I told them that I am only one person so the jealous of one another can not happen and that I will do my best to split my time equally between the two of them.

Since that has happened I have got into a great relationship with both Paul and Sam, there has been no jealousy between the two, we have dated for over half a month. I have seen their wolves, I have seen Jared's I learned about how they operate with patrols, new shifters, etc.

I have graduated From Community College and I have a job at a local bookkeepers office.