6

I moved in with Sam and paul a few weeks after Quil had been trained to get used to being a shifter. I sold my old place and half the things that I wouldn't need. The elders talked to me and told me that I wouldn't have to work that if I would help Sue out with the cooking and keeping the guys fed and cared for when they were with me that they would pay me so I agreed and quit my bookkeeper's job.

I did warn them like I did the others that if a human hits one of my imprinters then I will lay their ass out. They told me since I wasn't a shifter I have every right to do that since I am protecting them like they do and will do with me should someone shifter or vampire threaten or hit me.

So now I am standing on Lapush beach watching the sunset so we can prep for Embry's bonfire since he is new to the pack and has gone through the training. " Hey girly"  I looked over my shoulder and seen Kim walking up to me and wrap her arm around my shoulder. "Hi Kimmy" I replied and wrapped my arm around her.

"How are you and the guys doing?" she asked "You mean when you are not around and I am left dealing with four pain in the asses?" I asked making her chuckle while nodding her head. "I am great I did how over slap Jared with dough so if there is traces of flour on his face that is why" I tell her and she crakes up laughing.

We make our way over just as the guys finish up with their two on two soccer game. I sat on a long and shivered a little till Sam and Paul sat on either side of me and scooted very close which helps so much. "How is that baby" Sam asked " So... much better" I reply and kiss his cheek then turn and kiss Paul's cheek and thank them both. "Can't have you as an ice cycle" Paul stated.

I grabbed Sam's hand and Paul's and laid my head on Paul's shoulder for a little bit while Billy told the story of the ledgends. I lifted my head as Sam and Paul got up and went to get them something to eat and probably both making me something or one making me a palte and the other getting me a drink. Kimmy tossed me a blanket and I smiled in thanks and covered my legs while I waited for Sam and Paul to come back.

Sam handed me a plate which I thanked him for while Paul hannded me a drink and I thanked him. They both sat down close to me like they were before and the coldness I felt dissapeared and their radiating heat warmed me right back up. We continued to Listen to Billy as we all ate and they all thanked Sue and me for providing the lunch and Embry thanked us for throwing this bonfire in honor of his shifting.

After the bonfire Sam had Quil and Embry go out on patrol while the rest of us headed to Sam's and my place but if you ask Sam and the guys they call it Remy's. Half the time I call it the rsp house which is the first three letters of our initials.

I headed upstairs and got cleaned up then walked downstairs and joined the others in the living room where they were watching tv. Halfway through the show, a Loud howl was heard and the guys got up kissed us quickly and took off outside shifting and going to find out what was going on. Kim came over to me and we snuggled up to keep warm as we waited for them to come back if they were going to.