9

I stood waiting to make my entrance, I ran my fingers over my knee length sweetheart lace dress and I made sure all my hair was on one side like it was supposed to be then  I looked down and made sure my jeweled sandals was not twisted before I looked up and seen Harry standing there. "I know your not my birth daughter but will you allow me to walk you down the Aisle?" he asked

I nodded and linked my arm with his as they signal was given and we walked around the huge boulder I was hidden behind. I looked and seen our friends and family gathered for our special day. I looked at the head of the alter and seen my two sexy gentlemen wearing vests with nothing underneath and cut off shorts. I smiled while they both teared up.

I turned and kissed Harry's cheek and thanked him while Billy married the three off us. I smiled as I looked at the two of them while holding their hands. We said our vows, spoke our promises to each other and then repeated after Billy " I take thee as me wedded husbands" I said " We take you as our wedded wife" they said. "Now the rings" Billy said " I grabbed Sam's hand and slipped his ring on his finger then did the same with Paul and they grabbed my hand. Sam slipped a band with tiny diamonds on my finger and then Paul slipped a band with a squared diamond and smaller ones on my finger. I smiled and took their hands again.

"Will the power vested in me by the state of Washington I now pronounce you husbands and wife" Billy said I bounced on my toes making the others chuckle as I waited for the best part. "Remy you may kiss your grooms," Billy said and chuckled when I pulled them both to me be and kissed them both Paul then Sam. Then we turned and I stood in the middle and we held our hands up while our friends and family stood up and clapped while cheering.

I giggled and walked up the Aisle happily married to my loves.

~~

We danced together than in a pair one after the other, before dancing with other people. I danced with Billy, and Harry while Sam and Paul danced with Kim and Sue. I got everyone's attention.

"First I want to say thank you to all who came to celebrate this big day for us, we love you all and really appreciate that you all are here. Second I want to thank Billy for getting certified to marry us, Sue for catering, harry for walking me down the Alise, and I hope you all will enjoy the rest of yall day" I said. Billy, Sue, and Harry nodded their heads in reply to my thanks.

We did our speeches and then ate which with shifters being the grooms and part of the guest we didn't have to worry about leftovers. Which I joked about and it cracked everyone up.

"Alright it's time for the bride and grooms to head off for their wedding night so say goodbye to them," Kim said. We waved bye to everyone and thanked them yet again for showing up. After we said our goodbye we headed towards Sam's truck climbed in with me being in the middle and headed home to start our wedding night off with a bang.

"This is gonna be hysterical" I said making them both look at me affter Sam parked the truck. "What will?" they asked "the whole carry bride over threshold" I replied. "That will be simple Sam carries you over the threshold and into the house then I carry you over the bedroom threshold" Paul said and Sam nodded in agreement while I shrug "fine with me" I said then climbed out on Sam's saide and he scooped me up I queaked and wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me inside and then sat me down.

I was about to remove my jeweled sandals but Paul scooped me up and carried me up the sstairs and into the bedroom where Sam was already removing his vest. "How is it that the two of you make wearing a vest shirtless and cut off shorts sexy and formal all at once?" The shrugg their shoulders and Paul sat me down.

I went and got cleaned up removed my dress, cleaned the makeup off my face before I headed into the room wearing nothing put a strapless bralette and lace panties. I joined the guys in bed and we got the night started off and it ended with a bang.