10

Kim was sitting at the table with me while the guys went over to Jacobs since he shifted. "How does it feel being a married woman to not one but two men?" Kimmy asked, I chuckled and brushed my hair outta my face. "Amazing. I love being able to have their last name, being able to know they are faithful to me and that no matter what we love each other, we will do anything for each other" I reply.

We talked a bit more as the rain started to pour outside, it was relaxing and very refreshing the smell of the rain mixed with nature gives a relaxing smell. I check on the baked goods I was preparing while Kimmy fixed some lunch for everyone. "I feel like I should have my very own cookbook or something" I joked "Yea you and Sue both could get together put your receipts together and then send it off to a publicist and see where it goes."

"I couldn't share my secret receipts if so it wouldn't be such a secret and then the formula would be worldwide" I joked. "But al jokes aside your food that you cook is very delicious, even Jared tells me when I make things how better your food is to mine" Kim said and my jaw dropped. "Do I have to slap him with a spatula?" I asked she shook head to head " I got him with no sex for a week," she said and I high fived her.

While everything was cooking and baking I decided why not has a little flour fight. SO when she wasn't looking I grabbed some flour and walked up behind Kimmy and sprinkled it all over her hair. She gasped and looked at me I acted as if I did nothing while she glared at me then grabbed some and flicked it in my face. I opened my eyes and tossed some in her face before she dumped a hand full in my hair.

We slipped in the flour under us and fell on each other and busted out laughing. "What is going on here?" We stopped laughing and looked up seeing Paul, Sam, and Jared looking down at us. I cracked up laughing some more. Kimmy started laughing as we slowly got up looking at each other smiling.

I turned the stove down a little and the oven as Kimmy and I advanced towards our guys. "Having some fun babies" I said as I lunged at Sam and Paul while Kim jumped on Jared. Some of the flour that we were all but covered in fell on the guys and we gave them flour kisses before jumping down and walked back over to the kitchen and finished up.

"I am not cleaning up the kitchen, "Embry said walking in with Leah whole cracked up laughing along with Emmy. Kim and I shrugged and continued our cooking. Emmy walked over and sat with Quil while Embry and Leah sat at the table.

"You all missed a fun fight," I said not paying attention that someone else was in the house. " Yea well we went and got our girls and new member," Quil said " if three of the five went to get your girls then we will have some serious issues," Kim said and I looked over and nodded as I pulled the baked goods.

"There is no way in hell I would go for another girl when I have a perfect woman waiting at home for me," Paul said. Kim looked at me and I looked up at her grinning then looked over at Paul and winked. "Never happening, any need for a girl when I have a beautiful wife," Sam said which made my smile widen.

We put the food on the table and talked about different things before Quil and Embry did the dishes after offering.