Epilouge

Paul got what he wanted. He has a baby girl and Sam has a son. They both came into this world screaming their little lungs out. I fell in love with them when I saw them and fell deeply in love with them when we shared our first skin to skin contact. Our baby girl Paul and I decided to name her Eliza Lahote she weighed 8lbs 10 ounces. While Levi Uley weighed 9lbs and 10 ounces.

When we brought the twins home the pack fell in love with them saying how adorable and precious they are. The elders had met them as had Paul's dad and Sam's mom. She was the one who noticed how I had named Levi after Sam's great grandfather.

The first couple of nights with the twins was something I was ready for and had done alone since Sam and Paul both was patroling them three nights. I didn't let it bother me it allowed me to enjoy my alone time with Eliza and Levi. The three weeks following Paul and Sam took over the nightly routine which I had written on a chalkboard and placed it up in the nursery so if I wasn't the one attending to comeing to check on the twins then Sam and Paul ould know the routine.

We all three got the hang of how parenting works and we also learned how much of a handful twins are. They seemed to have a plan that as they grew older they're stuck with. It was just too adorable to watch.

Jacob imprinted on Eliza which was so exciting for me since there would be no more Bella since Jacob found his imprint. Paul didn't like it but I did. Sam was happy that he didn't have to worry about a pack member imprinting on Levi since Leah was married. There were times when Paul would be pouting cause Eliza was with Jacob while Sam was with Levi.

So when Jacob was with her and Sam was with our son I would spend time with Paul.

"It's not that bad that she is his imprint, I mean you know him, it would be different if he wasn't part of this pack and a total stranger," I told him

He reluctantly agreed with me.

As the twins grew up to Teens we found out that Levi imprinted on a girl he goes to school with which turns out she is a book nerd and very quiet little lady.  Eliza and Jacob had been dating since she turned of proper age which since he is a lot older then her she didn't date him till she turned eighteen.

My little family is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything different.