8

Once everyone heard about our engagement they through us a celebration party and that is when Quil imprinted on a friend of Leah's whose name is Emmy and Embry imprinted on Leah. The four of them walked off to talk about what is happening between the four of them while the rest of us celebrate Paul's, Sam's and my engagement. Sue requested that she cater to it, and Kim said she would help her out.

"When will you all be getting married?" Harry asked The guys looked at me and I chuckled "Next month" I replied "the first of next month" Paul and Sam added with a smile. "Have you gotten all you guys need for it?" Billy asked. "We don't want a huge wedding, so it will be a beach wedding and we will use the rocks as the alter and the ocean as the decor" I explain. "It's nature so why not" Kimmy said "it's beautiful and simple" Sue added I nodded in agreement and then we talked more about the wedding that is right around the corner. " Will you be barefoot?" Harry asked "Yes but I will have barefoot scandals on" I answered. He looked at me in question which made Sue laugh. "You will see" is all I said before the others came back and joined us.

That night as I laid in bed with Paul while Sam and Quil were patroling we talked about different things we can do for after the wedding. I told him we could just have a wedding then one day when things with the vampire nomad or nomads settle then we will go off on a honeymoon. He agreed with me then we curled up and went to sleep.

~~~~

 I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone. I hear footfalls and knocking on the screen door. " Come on in" I called out and heard the screeching of the door and looked over seeing Jared and Kim. "Hey, how are you two?" I greeted as I plated the eggs, the bacon, the toast, and then started making homemade orange juice. "Fine thank you half asleep but that's normal for late patrols, the others still asleep. "Yea the two sleeping beauties are still asleep," I said tossing the oranges.

Quil and Embry came in and I greeted them and placed the food on the table before making three plates and pouring three cups. I was about to turn around when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Well, morning how was your nap?" I greeted as the buried their face in my neck making me giggle cause it tickled. "It was good, much needed," he said, "Well, go sit down I have your's and Paul's breakfast and orange juice."

I turned my head and he kissed me before he grabbed two of the drinks and headed over to the table. I turned around and was greeted with a kiss from Paul. I smiled into the kiss "morning sleep well?" I greeted " would have been better if you stayed in bed," he said grabbing the other plate and cup before joining the others at the table. I walked over and placed Paul's and Sam's plates to them and sat in between them and we all started eating.

"From how things are going I would say after our wedding Jacob will shift," Sam said " Yea well your all's wedding is three days away,"  Jared said "I know it's crazy how fast time flies. One minute we are celebrating our engagement the next within a blink of an eye and our wedding is fastly approaching" I said

"But it will be all worth t when you become Mrs. Uley-Lahote," Kim said I nodded my head and took the last bite of my eggs and bacon. "That is just a mouth full," Embry said  "it's not that bad," Kim said " that's cause yours would only be Cameron" Quil stated. Paul, Sam, and I said nothing cause we knew they were joking.