16

Just like mine, Sam's, and Paul's wedding Jareds, Kimmy's, Quil's ,Emmy's, Embry's, and Leah's wedding was simple, was in the same exact spot as mine, Paul's, and Sam's wedding. The girls were each other's bridesmaids and maid of honors which is different from mine since I didn't want one. They guys were each other's best man and groomsmen.

After they married we had the little reception everyone had fun just like they all had for those who attended Sam's, Paul's, and mine. "Alright ladies and gentlemen it's time for the brides and grooms to take their leave so say your goodbyes," Sue said as we all waved and cheered the wedding parties off.

I started to help Sue clean but Paul and Sam inverted me to sit down while they cleaned up with the rest of the pack. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I cleaned the tables hearing Paul and Sam bicker at me. "Oh shush this will not harm or affect me now you two calm down before you all have a baby," I said making Sue and the others chuckle. I kissed their cheeks and tossed the trash.

~~~

When we got home I headed upstairs took a relaxing shower then I got dressed in sam's shorts and Paul's shirt before I headed back downstairs. "Do you all regret us never having our honeymoon?" I asked as I sat at the table with them. They looked at me "No" they said plainly. "Me either," I said then pecked their cheeks and stretched before I disappeared into the living room and tucked my feet up and watched some tv.

They came over and sam picked me up making me squeak as he sits down placing me on his lap and  Paul lays his head on my lap. I smile and cuddle into Sam's arms and paly with Paul's hair. I loved this, being alone with them with no one else but us.

"What do you think the babies will be?" Paul asked turing so he was laying on his back and looking up at me. "Healthy" I replied "We can only hope" Sam said which both Paul and I nodded. "But apart from that their genders don't matter to me, I will be happy reguardless of being a girl or boy" I tell them.

"Same with me" Sam replied "I would like to have a daughter," Paul said I looked down at him and smiled. "So you can have a daddy's girl?" I asked him and he nodded "and so I can have a princess to be with my queen" he stated and I chuckled and leaned down and kissed him before smiling and sat back up.

We talked some more about how things are gonna change, and how things will be switched around.

That night when went to bed they both had their hand on my stomach and their heads was resting on my chest. While they slept I laid there thinking about how things would be and how my life went from thing I would never be happy or find anyone to make me happy. But I found better I found two people that make me happy, happier then I have ever made myself.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.