Something Shimmering In The Dark

Notes:

***Blanket Note For All Verses 3-9***

Kay, so here's the thing, originally I was planning on starting these kinda in shifts, but I'm impatient and I really want to get this stuff going...

So over the next three weeks I am going to be starting universes

3-9

**(10 won't start till the others are well underway for a very specific reason)**

So some of them may take a bit to update but I will have the 1st half of chapter 1 up for all of them by May 10th (I'm setting me a deadline damnit)

The SEM Verse is still my main focus right now and will still be updated at least once a week...the others updates will be a bit more sporadic depending on which one my mind is running with at that moment

I know it seems like a lot and not gonna lie that's cause it IS but my mind has been running with these for over a year now, I think it'll work out just fine...

All the universes I will most likely just update half a chapter at a time. The 1st stories of them will mainly just be introducing our characters and getting a feel for the world so- with the exception of the 40's with a twist- the 1st stories will only be 8 chapters,

Kay think that's everything

Onto our regularly scheduled program

Okay here we go with another one...This one kinda came out of nowhere but I'm really excited about it. Many of the others are loosely based around another show or the like but this one basically just came about from me messing around on Photoshop and really liking how Magnus looked with green skin and violet eyes...

He reminded me of Loren from Angel and at first I was planning on doing a kind of AU of that but the more my mind ran the further away it went...

I don't actually know where the heck half of this came from but I'm really excited about it.

Also this is the only verse in which I have anything close to nephilim (I didn't call them that for a specific reason but that won't come up for a while)...

Alright- enough talking, let's see where we end up here...

Chapter 1:

Something Shimmering In The Dark

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*Alec-Alec-Alec-Alec-Alec*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*