Chapter 6: Exit Strategy (Damnit Simon! That's NOT The Plan)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~Alec ~*~ Alec~*~Alec ~*~ Alec ~*~ Alec~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oooh....Crap.

Oh crap!

What does he do? What does he do?!

Oh...he majorly screwed up here...oh god, he's gonna die. He's gonna die just cause he got caught up in a hot kiss with a stupidly pretty sparkly green guy and couldn't just let it go...

He SO should've just played it safe!

The ONE time he does the reckless, out of character thing has really managed to turn around and bite him in the ass fast.

Might be a record.

The single most feared Supernatural in existence is convinced he's some scheming, lying, creepy ass stalker who's set his sights on his best friend-

His Family...

Oh god...he's gonna die.

Raphael is setting totally still, it reminds Alec of the way a cat stills, coils, just before it pounces on some poor, unsuspecting little mouse. Raphael's looking at him, staring, head tilted curiously, pitch black eyes shimmering bright and dangerous, something in those impossibly deep dark depths sparking and flickering like hellfire. It's unlike anything Alec has ever seen and sends a chill through him he feels deep down in his bones.

The flames are higher, sparking and shimmering with heat, with an unmistakable power that radiates throughout the room, inky black and blood red spires dancing and flickering about his arms up over his shoulders. He's not glaring...he's smirking which is actually SO much worse. It's sharp and utterly calm, kinda excited and unmistakably predatory. It's like he's mentally cataloging all the ways he can kill him, make him suffer, trying to go through the roster and pick where to start...

T-that could take a while...

From everything he's heard of the demon that is one hell of a long list...

Oh god...

Alec swallowed nervously, taking a couple deep breaths trying to steady himself. Doing his absolute best to stay as still as possible knowing enough to avoid any sudden movements. He takes a few more deep breaths, trying his best to get his heartbeat to a less worrisome rate, keep himself from panicking and just making a run for it...