~The Start 💫

~October 10th, 2019~

The birds are chirping in a early fall morning. A short white girl with long beautiful brown hair sits up from her bed. She faces towards the window, where the bright blue sky hits her bed. She squints her eyes at the window.

"If these bird don't shut the fuck up!"

She grabs her gold iPhone Xx max to check the time. It's currently 6:30am. She then goes to her iMessages and text the group chat with Rodrick, Jordan, and LeAnna.

IMessage  Conversation:

Bri: Y'all bitches better be up

Rodrick: I'm up 👁👄👁

Jordan: I like Chief 🌚

LeAnna: Yall better be ready by 7:30 cuz ima pick y'all hoes up 🌚

Bri: Bet 🌚

Bri puts her phone down and gets up from bed. She goes into her bathroom to do her normal hygienes. 50 minutes later she comes out of her bathroom, and walks towards the closet. She puts on some black leggings with a cute pastel pink hoodie and pastel pink vans. She walks up to her mirror and smiles. Liking the outfit she has on for today. She grabs her backpack and rushes to the kitchen to find something to eat. She pours herself some cereal and continues to eat her breakfast while scrolling through Instagram.

Bri's POV

This cereal is good as fuck! I scroll through my Instagram and notice a text from LeAnna. Oh shit! She's outside! I quickly got up from my chair and tossed my bowl into the sink and quickly rushed out the front door. I see LeAnna parked in my driveway with Rodrick and Jordan in the back seats. I walked up to the car and got in the front seat.

"Good morning you bumbs!" I screamed with joy

"Hey Bri!" Said LeAnna

"Heyyyy biiiiitch!" Screamed Rodrick

"Shut yo ass up" Jordan mumbled

I quickly turned my head to Jordan, and said "I know your burnt ass ain't talking.". Jordan looked at me with silence. "That's what I thought hoe" I said to Jordan. LeAnna and Rodrick starts to burst out laughing. LeAnna slowly pulls out the driveway and starts to drive to school.

"Y'all I cannot believe it's our last year of high school!" LeAnna squeaked out

"What I'm sayin! I can't wit to get me some senior dick" Rodrick screamed with Joy

"I like Chief..." Jordan whispered to himself

"What was that Jordan?" LeAnna asked

"Nothing..." Jordan responded to LeAnna

I just laughed to myself. We finally made it to OrangeCounty High School. We all hopped out of LeAnna's car and we walked our way into the school. I noticed the outfits we all had on, and we are some bad bitches for real! LeAnna had on skinny ripped jeans, with some black Jordan 12s and a white tank top on with a black unzipped hoodie. Rodrick had on some black joggers, with a white and black track jacket and some white nike air forces on, and Jordan had some black sweatpants, along with a black hoodie and some Jordan 11s. I smiled at our little group as we walked down the hallways like some bad bitches we are. I peeped the stare we were getting from both boys and girls. I see these hating ass bitches wish they were us. The bell finally rung. Sadly we all don't have first period together, but me and Jordan have the same class for our first period at least so we both walked together down a different hallway. Rodrick and LeAnna also have first period together so they walked a different way of course. I honestly can't wait for this day to be over with.

Rodrick's POV

LeAnna and I finally made it to our first period. I honestly thought we weren't gonna make it since 200 hallway is so crowded. I honestly hate this dusty ass hallway, but anyway me and LeAnna both sat in the very back of the classroom. I turned my head to LeAnna and noticed she's one her phone. Texting her hoes as always. That's my bitch periodt. Then I noticed someone walked into the classroom. I quickly turn my head at them and my mouth dropped. A fine redhead just walked in the classroom. I cannot believe my eyes right now. He noticed me starring and I immediately began to blush. He smirked at me and gave me a cute wink. I quickly turn my head to LeAnna and tugged onto her arm. She quickly looked at me with a confused look.

 She quickly looked at me with a confused look

"Umm... Rodrick are you okay?" She asked me

"U-umm y-yeah I'm fine" I stuttered. I gave LeAnna an awkward smile

"Rodrick... What is wrong? You can tell me, you know." She said with a smile on her face

I turned my head to see if the redhead boy was starring at me. He wasn't this time. He was currently talking to the teacher. I then noticed the teacher looking at my direction and pointed at an empty seat right in front of me. I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING! I know this dusty wrinkly ugly duckling bitch did not just assign this redhead boy a seat in front of me. Okay I should really be thanking her but I'm so fucking nervous. I then realized LeAnna tryna catch my attention, I turn my head to her.

"Bitch... do you see that fine ass redhead?!" I whispered to LeAnna

She turned her attention onto the redhead boy. Her eyes widened. She turned to me and gave me a little evil smile.

"You think he got a big dick?" She asked me

"Um.. I already called dibs.." I looked at with a straight face

"Okay, let me chill out" She laughed "but let me put you one with him dummy!" She whispered

"Um! I think the fuck not." I quickly shook my head no. I turned my head in front of me and touched the redhead boy taking a seat in front of me. He turned around and look me dead in the face and smiled. I felt my heart dropped down to stomach out my ass. I awkwardly gave him a smile back. LeAnna quickly hit my arm so I can stop smiling awkwardly at him. So I put on a neutral face.

"Hey, I noticed you starring at me." The redhead boy said

"O-oh I did? I'm sorry I just get carried away when I stare..." I said to the redhead

"Haha, it's okay I get, you must like what you see I assume?" He grinned at me

"I-" I had no words to say. That grin got me melting onto my seat

"Anyway! Sorry about my friend Rodrick, he's just having a hard time thinking today, what is your name?" LeAnna asked him, thank god she's talking because I'm lost of words...

The redhead was still starring at me with a cute smile, he then turned his attention to LeAnna and responded to her. "My name is Kevin, and what is yours?" He asked LeAnna.

"LeAnna but call me Leelee" She smiled

"Alright for sure." He turn his head to me and grin once again. "By the way, Rodrick is such a nice name. I wonder how you'll sound like when you scream my name?" He smiled

My eyes widened. I cannot believe he just said that to me! I looked over at LeAnna, all I see is her looking at me with a funny look on her face. What is wrong with this boy, and who is he....