~What happens in the pool party, stays in the pool party 🌚💀

~8:30pm~

Rodrick's POV

Ah yes! We finna party tonight. I had on some cute swim shorts, and Kevin cannot stop starring at me! Like I already know I'm looking like a whole snack tonight and that's on period. I quickly rushed towards the cooler that was by the grill and grabbed myself an alcohol beverage to drink. I popped that cap open and started drinking away. I looked at Bri and Oliver with a goofy look plastered on my face.

"BIIIITCH!" I playfully shouted at Bri

"WHAT HOE?" Bri shouted back, finishing her sentence off with a laugh

"PLAY SOME MUSIC IN THIS BITCH!" I shouted back

Bri gave me a goofy look. She quickly rushed towards the speakers and looked at me, then at LeAnna who's currently in the pool with Tyler, and finally Jordan who's sitting next to Destiny on some beach chairs. Bri had a grin plastered on her face and played that one song that got all of us turnt. And that song was Beef Flomix by Flomilli. We all looked at each other with a surprise look on our faces. Tyler, Oliver, and Kevin just look lost at this point. LeAnna quickly hops out the pool rushing towards me, and both Jordan, and Destiny rushes towards me as well. We all were getting ready to sing.

"I LIKE CASH AND MY HAIR TO MY ASS! DO THE DASH CAN YOU MAKE IT GO FAST?" Me, Bri, LeAnna, Jordan, and Destiny screamed on top of our lungs

"FUCK THE FAME ALL I WANT IS THEM BANDS , IF SHE KEEP ON MUGGING, IMMA STEAL HER MAN!" We continued screaming out the rest of the lyrics as we slowly were getting more turnt. I kept chugging my drink down my throat, and then I noticed Bri, LeAnna, and Destiny all twerking a storm by the pool. Tyler was all goggled up over LeAnna and went behind her so he can get twerked on by her. LeAnna noticed him from behind and had a smirk on her face and continued twerking on him. Oliver grabbed out a stack of money out his swim shorts and started to make it rain on Bri while she was twerking. Destiny was still twerking a whole storm, and you would think Jordan would let Destiny twerk on him, but nope, he just said fuck it and twerked along with Destiny, because this was his song. I shook my head in disappointment at Jordan and continued on drinking.

"YOU BITCHES BETTER DRINK A LONG WITH ME! BECAUSE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT KEVIN IS GONNA DICK ME DOWN!" I Screamed, they all looked at me cheering while they had their red plastic cups in the air, and all of them finally chugged down their drinks. I turn my attention to Kevin who was blushing like crazy from what I said. I just looked at him, and gave him a wink and continued on drinking. I tossed my now finished glass liquor on the ground and walked towards Kevin. I gripped onto his shirt and pulled him into a kiss, which turned into a make out session.

Bri's POV

I was really throwing it back for Oliver. I noticed the money that he was making it rain wasn't no dollar bills. They were one hundred dollar bills! Damn all this damn money he was really throwing at me, making feel like a stripper in my natural habitat. I felt myself getting a little tipsy and stopped twerking. I turned around to See Oliver who is now facing me while biting his lip. He gripped onto my waist and whispered in my ear. "I think we should go inside.. since everyone else is outside..". I feel the heat rising up on my cheeks. I quickly covered my face feeling a bit embarrassed for some reason. I hear Oliver letting out a s0ft laugh. He laid a soft kiss on my forehead and moved my hands away from my face.

"Relax babygirl, ain't nothing to be nervous about." He smiled and picked me up where my legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck

He kicked the back doors open and walked in the giant beautiful house, he made his way up the stairs and into my bedroom. He gently place me down on the bed and I'm now sitting up facing him. He walked towards the dresser and grabbed something from the top shelf. I couldn't tell what is was, since it was sorta dark in the room. I see him place the unknown item in his mouth. He slowly turned around. I see a condom that he is bitting down on, revealing his vampire teeth to me for the first time in forever. His eyes glowing red looking deep into my soul. YALL! My heart dropped down so far out my ass I actually had to clutch my ass cheeks together because I really thought I was gonna let out a soft fart.

"Bri..? Are you okay?" He smirked at me while he took out the condom wrapper out his mouth

"...I-...I-I'm lost at words at the moment... I d-don't know what to say..." I said and now I'm speechless. Oliver just looked at me and let out a small chuckle. Silence filled the air for a bit and I finally spoke up

"I NEED RODRICK CAUSE HE USUALLY TELLS ME WHAT I SHOULD DO, WHEN IM STUCK IN THESE SITUATIONS!" I squeaked out

Oliver bursted out laughing and just walked towards me, and sat down next me on the edge of the bed. "If you feel like I'm rushing this, just tell me, I can't help myself when I'm around you babygirl." He smirked and place a soft kiss against my temple. I smiled to myself, enjoying his presence.

Jordan's POV

I'm so damn tired from all this twerking, and I feel so light headed from all this drinking I got going on. I feel so bad though, because while I was twerking, I kept on farting a whole storm and I know Destiny wasn't having it with me tonight. Like I can't help myself! My stomach was not having it today bruh. I looked over at Destiny who is still twerking her ass off to Ole Town Road by Lil Nas X. How the fuck can a short girl like her, HAVE all this damn energy for twerking? Like god damn! I turn my attention to Rodrick who's on top of Kevin, shoving his tongue down his throat. Gah damn my cousin needs to chill out and get a fucking room. I then change my direction towards LeAnna who's currently just chilling by herself in the hot tub. I wonder where's Tyler. Why the fuck he left my mother in the hot tub by herself? I got up and walked towards her, just to keep her company. She looked at me confused and just gave me a warm smile.

"Hey mother 🌚" I said while giving her a soft smile

"Haha, hey Jordan." She giggled and looked at  me

Silence then broke the air. Why the fuck is it so quiet between us. So I decided to break the silence. I slowly turn my head towards my mother and smiled. She looked at me a bit confused. And finally, I unleashed my true power in the hot tub. I let out a deadly fart, which cause bubbles hitting the surface of the water. LeAnna's face slowly went from smiling in confusion to disgust. She quickly hopped out the shower and squealed like a pig in disgust.

"JORDAN! I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST FUCKING FART IN THE HOT TUB WHILE I WAS IN IT." She screamed

"Hehehe... yep that's me 🌚.." I replied

Tears forming in my mother's eyes, she shouted once again, "IM COVERED IN YOUR WATER FARTS! EWWW" She screeched and quickly rushed inside the house. I giggled to myself, I turn my attention to Destiny just to check on her. Believe it or not, but she's still twerking. But this time she's twerking to The Climb by Miley Cyrus.  I just shook my head at this girl.

LeAnna's POV

UGH! I'm gonna kill Jordan! I quickly rushed to my bathroom and slid out my clothes to take a nice warm shower. I can't believe this fat back computer shaped ass bitch just farted in the hot tub while I was in it. Also.. where the fuck is Tyler?!

Chief's  POV

Man I wish I was in the pool party, so I can see Bri, LeAnna, and Rodrick in their sexy ass swimsuits 🌚. I don't care how young they are, they still look like snacks to me. All of a sudden I got interrupted from my thought from Rahdeja making birds calls at a McDonald's building,

"Radeja.... the fuck you got going on?" I asked her

She turned her attention to me and grin. "I'm trying to make mate calls, so I can finally get dick down and prove both Rodrick and Bri wrong. that I can get dick down as well!" She replied back. I looked at her in disgust. And then out of no where Rahdeja charged at me and hopped on top of me. "FUCK ME YOU COWARD!" She screamed in her deep manly voice. I let out a small little girl scream, scared for me life. THIS BITCH GOT ME FUCKED U-.........

To be continued 🌚💅🏼.....