~The boys 💅🏼🎀

Chapter done by Pastelhxe

Bri's POV

We eventually made it back home. We ended up having to sort out all our clothes because they got mixed in the bags.  I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist loosely. Oliver laid his head on my shoulder.

"Hi," I spoke in a soft tone. He so cute when he wanna be soft.

"They are making lunch. We were out for a few hours.." He said smoothly. "Alrighty," I responded and broke out of his hold reluctantly.

Jordan's POV

I miss Chief so much. He left me alone at the mall. I miss him but when he comes back best believe I was gonna give him a hard time. We were all sitting in the kitchen when Bri and Oliver walked down the stairs hand in hand. God dammit I want Chief!

We ended up having ramen for lunch. It took awhile since there was a lot of us.

"Noodle hair ass" I blurted out at Oliver. He gave me a death stare

I laughed nervously but was interrupted by Bri, "Where yo mans at tho? Better yet where Destiny? Mhm keep that damn mouth of yours shut."

"Periott" Rodrick blurted out. LeAnna laughed at our antics. Oliver was just blushin and smiling. He still a noodle head idc.

Oliver's POV

Damn she really stood up for me. I know she like me but I didn't expect her to go off on Jordan like that.

I cleared my throat, "Guys We need to talk about something.." I spoke.  Tyler filled them in, "Look your parents are lookin for you guys and they wanna make sure your okay." The girls and guys gasped and I noticed Bri's face became paler. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"The plan is to visit them all and use our powers to convince them to let you come with us." Kevin said.

"It won't be hard but we are going to do it tomorrow. " I said after him. The room went into a comfortable silence as we scrolled through their phones.

Leanna's POV

Rodrick kept fiddling with his fingers. It was hella weird cause he always talking and being happy. "Y'all remember when Kevin bit me? Y'all probably do but am I gonna turn into a vampire?" Rodrick blurted out. He bit him wtf? "You bit him? You fucking dumb nut." I said. "Oh yea in the back of the van?" Bri responded.

"Aw shit." Kevin said. This dumb ass really did that dumb shit smh! "Look how do you feel Rodrick? You feel like you thirsty?" He said smoothly. "I mean with you in the room." Rodrick said jokingly. "Okay, Okay lemme be serious. Yes i feel a weird thirst for something I can't put my finger on." "Hoe ass." Jordan mumbled. I hopped in, "Shut yo lonely ass up." Jordan got quiet. Probably ignoring us wit his hoe self.

We all laughed which lightened up the mood a bit. Tyler reluctantly took me off his lap and set me on the bar stool beside him. He walked to the fridge and brought out a dark red bag. We all know what he got so should I even explain? He passed it to Rodrick.

"This looks nasty as fuck." Rodrick said.

"Just drink it! You will feel better." Kevin said soothingly. "Fine but I'm not drinking it cause you told me to." He drank the blood. Kevin spoke, "Now how do you feel?" Rodrick responded, "I actually feel a lot better." "Well shit." Oliver blurted out. "Kevin turned him into a fucking vampire." "YOU DUMBASS BITCHH!!" Bri yelled making Oliver jump. "So i'm even more of a track-star now? Bett."

Jordan's POV

We all joked for a little while, but all I could think about was Chief. Our conversation was interrupted by a door slinging open. "Jordan! Look I'm sorry!" I was pissed! This bitch gonna come in here tryna get me back after what he said earlier? "Hell nah! Get the fuck out. You said you should've went after LeAnna!" I yelled. Tyler stood up, "He said what?" He can sit his goofy ass down this is my problem to handle. "Just sit down I can handle this." He put some trust into me and sat back down.

"Please Jordan I am so sorry. I will do better." No tf?

"Get out. Just leave you stupid bitch!"

Destiny's POV

"Get out. Just leave you stupid bitch!" I heard Jordan yell. Who tf he talkin to? I walk through the big double doors to find Chief. "Ew" I let my presence be known. Everyone was hella shook. "If you got a problem we can fight. He is mine now bbg." I didn't hesitate to punch tf out of him. He really playin with me like that ain't MY mans!

Rodrick's POV

Aw shitt here we go again. Chief grabbed Destiny's hair. Destiny had him on the floor so fast it was unreal. I was dying laughing and Bri was recording. Jordan and LeAnna were just staring in shock.

"Mhm stupid ass." I see Chief unresponsive which made me laugh more. Jordan got up and hugged Destiny. "I'm sorry I won't ever do that shit again. I just wanna be with you." She hesitated but she said, "Its okay Jordan."

Bri's POV

I had finished recording when her horrid screeches sounded through the house. "gUYUUys Im HEREee SoRRy Immm LaaTtee!" Radajah bursts through the door like a rapid animal. That bitch is a damn mess. She runs towards me and before I could escape she trapped me in a hug. I was in shock until Oliver pulled her off me and slung her head into the counter. I think one of her eyes was straight now!

Kevin then proceeds to kick her out along with Chief and locked the front door for once.

Hours later.

We plan on going swimming later tonight get drunk yk? Its gonna be fun as hell. We had already bought the alcohol. We had all bought some nice bikinis/bathing suits. Rodrick was making a playlist to play at our small little party while the boys made food.

To be continued ❤️