~Goofy Bitches 🌚

Chapter by Pastelhxe

Rodrick's POV

Chief had finally drug Jordan into the huge home. At this point I couldn't tell if it was Chief's strong pedophile smell or the tacos Jordan ate for lunch that stunk.

"Y'all fucking stink" Kevin choked out.

Me and Rodrick bursted out laughing at his disgusted face. Jordan started to wake up. He scrunched up his nose but I cut in real quick. "I know you ain't scrunching yo nose when i'm pretty sure you the one that smell like badussy."

He looked over and retaliated, "Shut the fuck up.. Wheres Chief!?"

I looked at him like he was stupid until Bri cut in, "He right behind your micheal dennis smellin ass" Jordan whipped his head around and pleaded "Omigod! Please don't ever do that again....or i will beta yo ass stupid bitch." We all laughed at him.

The front door swung open with LeAnna running towards us with a angry look. "So y'all really ditched me to come him! I would have wa-" She stopped mid sentence to cover her nose. "Who tf smell like ten cans of bounce that ass" Jordan and Chief spoke in unison "Me.."

A little while later

Bri's POV

All the little bitches showed us around the house. There were like 9 rooms and 10 bathrooms. Rodrick and LeAnna's rooms are beside mine. LeAnna's is in the Right side and Rodrick's is on the left. Jordan decided to room with Chief cause yk he hoeing it out for him.

My room was a light yellow color. The bed was in the center of the room with a white fluffy duvet. It was simple and I really liked it. LeAnna's room was a light red color with a white duvet as well. Rodrick's room was yellow. He had a purple and black duvet.

All of a sudden Oliver burst in the room. "Hey. We all were thinking we should had a movie night soo," He rubbed the back of his neck, "You should could downstairs to join us?"

Okay look I dunno why he is nervous but it is cute as hell! I nodded my head and responded, "Yea, Im going get into something my cozy and I will
be down. Don't be mad if I get lost though this place is huge" I exaggerated by flailing my arms.

"Okay bet." He responded and left the room.

I went to my bathroom and tried to brush out my hair. I changed into some black nike shorts and the tank top I had in my bag from school.

I made my way down the stairs and walked into the sucken down living room to see nasty pedophile Chief. He looked disgusting as always but he didn't smell as bad anymore.

LeAnna's POV

Bri came into the living room lookin like a bad bitch as usual. I was wearing my spandex from school earlier with my black zip up hoodie. Rodrick was sitting with Kevin he was wearing some back sweatpants and a white t shirt with a black nike check. It was obvious it was Kevin's since it was a little oversized.

Jordan was on the opposite side of the living room cuddled up with Chief. We made them sit over there because they stunk. A shower will probably fix that though.

We were all in a comfortable silence until Oliver spoke, "So what movie should we watch?" Bri and Rodrick shouted out in unison, "A HORROR MOVIE!" We all laughed. I swear we all the same people!

They started a movie called Mother. It was about a pregnant women with a special ed son and a nanny. They nanny is weird and starts to turn on the mom and makes the son turn on the mom.

As soon as a jump scare happened Kevin threw the ENTIRE bowl of popcorn at all of us with his dumb bean looking ass.

Bri jumped up with her Dr.Pepper in hand. Rodrick caught the memo and hopped out of Kevin's lap. Kevin also got the memo and stood so the couch wouldn't be stained. Bri threw the drink at him. His white adidas shirt had a dr pepper stain on it. "Oh really?" Tyler moved me off his lap and dumped the popcorn over my head. I know he fucking didn't!