~Run 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

Rodrick's POV

    We all walked into the mall like some bad bitches. I turned over to look at Kevin, giving him a warm smile. He pulled me into a side hug while we're walking down the hall. I can feel his muscles pushed up against my short ass. I got a fine ass nigga no cap. I looked over at Bri who's getting a piggy back ride from Oliver, and then I see Jordan's big teletubbby ass tryna hop on Chief's back..

"Cheif COME ON! I WANNA BE LIKE OLIVER AND BRI! LET ME RIDE YOUR BACK TOO!" Jordan cried while he's struggling to get on Chief's back.

"Now you know DAMN WELL my ass is too skinny and short to carry your BIG FRIENDLY GIANT ASS! RELAX JORDAN!" Chief shouted back

    Me, Bri and LeAnna all looked at each other and started laughing. And then I started to peep some weird shit about Chief while we're walking. I noticed how he's look at LeAnna while biting his bottom dry ass lip. The fuck he got going on...

Bri's POV

    We all finally walked into a store that we all enjoyed shopping at. Me and LeAnna both gave each other a devilish look when we both walked into Victoria Secret. We both quickly rushed towards the lace bra and panties section. I then noticed Tyler and Oliver eyeing both of us down while biting their lips. AND I OOP SKS SKS SKS.

"Ugh! LeAnna I just wish I had a mans to impress with these lace bras and panties..." I sarcastically said to LeAnna with a grin plastered on my face

"Same Bri! Just wanna get dicked down wearing this sexy ass lace bras and panties as well.." She pouted while looking at me, and then finishing it off with a silly wink.

Both Oliver and Tyler were gonna say something until Jordan cut them both off saying "I wanna wear some lace bras and panties.....". The whole store was in silence. We all looked at Jordan with a concern look on our faces. I also peeped Chief in the corner just shaking his head in disappointment.

"Okay that's all for today kids...." I said while walking away from the group, I pulled LeAnna with me to go into the dresser room to try some bras on. Oliver and Tyler were walking behind us until Rodrick stopped them.

"I know good damn and well y'all didn't think you were just gonna go in the dressing room with Bri and LeAnna?!" Rodrick screamed

"Bruh.. Rodrick why don't you go focus on Kevin.." Tyler said while rolling his eyes at Rodrick

"For real dude...." Oliver also replied along with Tyler

    Rodrick tilt his head to the side. "WHO YALL TALKING TO? I WILL CUT YOU BITCHES!" Rodrick shouted out once again.

"Alright it's okay Rodrick... calm down please.." LeAnna said while laughing

    I just rolled my and walked into the dressing room, along with LeAnna. We both went into different stalls trying out some cute bras and some other clothings as well.

Rodrick's POV

    I noticed Tyler and Oliver both looking me down with a stank look. These niggas can go suck a dick, the fuck they got going on, thinking it's okay to walk in a dressing room while Bri and LeAnna's changing. I think the fuck not! I felt Kevin pull me onto his lap while we're waiting for Bri and LeAnna trying out their clothes they picked out. All of a sudden I feel Kevin whisper in my ear..

"You should try on some lace panties..." Kevin whispered

"Kevin... the fuck. Do I look like the type of Bitch to wear lace panties?" I looked at him with a blank stare

"....yes?" Kevin replied

"WELL DUHH! Of course I do!" I said with a playful look on my face

    Kevin just smirked at me. I laughed and I turned my head around now facing my phone. And then out of no where. I heard someone calling my name....