And the Winner Is....

JJBA x Legend Of Korra Fanfic

Part 13

At the gym,Korra,Mako and Bolin fired a round of bending at 3 pictures of Tahno hanging on a line while Jotaro watched them.

After another few successful rounds,Korra stopped and wiped her face with a towel and Jotaro offered her some water.

"Thanks."Korra said as she drinks the water."You know,I've got a good feeling about tonight.I don't care if we are the underdogs;we can take these Wolf Bats."

Mako nodded."It's going to be our toughest match ever but I think you're right."

"Introducing your new champs,the fantastic Fire Ferrets!"Bolin said as he imitated the commentator's voice.

"Don't get cocky or else you'll end up like the Mongoose-Lizards."Jotaro said.

Just then radio goes static.

"Good morning,citizens of Republic City.This is Amon.I hope you all enjoyed last night's pro-bending match,because it will be the last.It's time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes.I am calling on the council to shut down the arena and cancel the finals,or else there will be severe consequences."

The radio hissed again and Amon's voice was gone.

"That guy's got some nerve."Bolin said angrily.

"You think the Council will give in?"Mako asked Korra.

"I'm not waiting to find out.We need to get to City Hall.Let's go,Jotaro."Korra said as Jotaro nodded in reply.

At City Hall Korra,Jotaro,Mako and Bolin ride on Naga and they arrive at the main doors and enter the council meeting.

"Korra,Jotaro.You 2 shouldn't be in here.This is a closed meeting."Tenzin said.

"Sorry for crashing in your meeting,pops but Korra has something to say."Jotaro said.

"As the Avatar and pro-bending player,I have the right to be heard.You can't cancel the finals."Korra said.

"I know winning the championship means a lot to you right now,but as far as I'm concerned,we need to shut the arena down."Tenzin said.

Korra grimaced."What about you?Tarrlok,there's no way you're backing down from Amon,right?"

"Actually,Tenzin and I agree for once."Tarrlok said as he stood up.

"The council is anonimous,we're closing the arena."Tenzin said.

"No!"Mako yelled.

"You can't!"Bolin said.

"I don't understand.I thought you of all people would stand a chance against Amon!"Korra said.

"While I am still committed to bringing that lunatic to justice,I will not put innocent lives at stake just so you and your friends can play a game."Tarrlok said.

Mako stepped forward."Pro-bending might only be a game for you,but think about what it means to this city.Right now the arena is the only place where benders and non-benders gather together in peace to watch benders..."

"Beat up each other!In peace."Bolin continued."It's an inspiration to everyone."

"I appreciate your naive idealism,but you're ignoring the reality of the situation."Tarrlok said.