Civil Wars (Part 2)

JJBA x Legend of Korra Fanfic

Part 32

Korra and Jotaro stood to the side with Unalaq as they watch the soldiers loading Tonraq and Senna into trucks and drove off.

"You're making a mistake." Korra said.

"I wish it hadn't come to this, but your parents held a meeting with the rebels here in their home." Unalaq said.

"I can't believe you're doing this to your own family." Korra said.

"Rest assured, I've appointed to Judge Hotah to oversee the trial. He is the most fair and honorable man I know." Unalaq said.

"Korra's parents has nothing to do with the men who attacked you last night."Jotaro said.

"So,you've heard.But I'm sure you're right.So we have nothing to worry about."Unalaq said.

"I hope so.Let's go Jotaro."Korra said and Jotaro follows her.

Meanwhile in Varrick's mansion Mako, Bolin,and Asami are waiting for Varrick.

"Where's Varrick? We should have closed our deal an hour ago."Asami said.

"Oh would you relax? This place is great. And the best part about it? Eska doesn't know I'm here."Bolin said and then the doors slammed open revealing to be Northern troops and with them are Desna and Bolin's worst nightmare:Eska.

"I- I wasn't hiding."Bolin said as he shot to his feet.

"I'm not on the hunt for you, currently." Eska said.

"We search for Varrick.Our father wishes him to stand trial."Desna said.

"What did he do?" Asami asked.

"He is a traitor to the Water Tribe, along with our aunt and uncle." Eska said.

"What?"Asami asked.

"Korra's parents were arrested?"Mako asked.

"Yes. Your powers of deduction are impressive."Desna said.

"Yeah, he's a cop." Bolin said.

"Varrick's not here." One of the North troops informed.

"Very well. Desna, let us continue our search elsewhere."Eska said but when they were about to leave,she turns to look at Bolin.

"Boyfriend! Bow to me when I exit."Eska ordered.

"Yes! Yes, my sweet koala-otter."Bolin said as he threw himself to his knees.

"You are so cute when you grovel."Eska said and she leaves.Asami glanced down at Bolin.

"Don't let her treat you that way. Stand up for yourself."Asami said.

"I tried to break up with her, but Mako and Jotaro gave me terrible advice. Thank you, Mako.And Jotaro."Bolin said as he turns away and crosses his arms.

"Wait, how are your girl problems our fault?"Mako asked.

"Bolin, you need to be honest with her. Tell her how you feel."Asami said.

"Honesty is for fools, kid!"A voice said.

"Varrick?"Asami asked.

"If ya wanna ditch this girl, then make yourself scarce. Disappear! Like I did."Varrick's voice said.