Beginnings (Part 2)

JJBA x Legend of Korra FanFic

Part 40

Back in the cave,Korra is still suspended in the net half-submerged in the glowing blue water while the Fire Shaman and her acolytes stood watching over her.

"Should we pull her up?"One of the acolytes asked.

"No.She is connecting with her deepest Avatar memories. She must confront her own past if she is to move forward. We can only hope that she survives her ordeal."The Fire Shaman said.

Korra's mind returned to the vision of Wan and Raava.

"The human and spirit realms are headed toward annihilation.And it's all your fault.This is why humans have no place interfering in the business of spirits."Raava said.

"This world is home to us all and what happens here is everyone's business." Wan said.

"Thanks to you,this world may cease to exist!I only hope I can track down Vaatu before it's too late."Raava said.

"Let me help you." Wan said.

"I don't want your help.Don't interfere with me again,human."Raava said as she flies off.

Wan and Mula exchanged looks.

"Let's keep moving."Wan said as he mounts on Mula and starts moving.

Back in Republic City,Jotaro and Asami are walking through the streets until they saw a huge crowd gathered on an alleyway.

"What's going on over there?"Asami asked.

"I don't know.Let's check it out."Jotaro said and Asami nods.

They went to the crowd and were horrified what they saw.There were 3 dead bodies lying in the alleyway.One had it's head chopped off.One body looked lifeless and it's skin had no color and one body was perforated in the chest.The sight of the dead bodies made Asami turn around and vomit.

"C'mon,let's keep moving."Jotaro said as they leave.

*Who could've done that?* Jotaro thought as he looked back at the alleyway.

Later,Wan and Mula arrive at the woods but as they keep going they hear noises coming from the bushes and they find a fruit tree being shaken by something.They went to it and found 4 people who are monks harvesting the fruits from the trees.Wan saw 2 monks create clouds under them which they float on to reach the fruits.

"Do you see that, Mula? People!They seem to have some kind of wind power." Wan said as he and Mula run up to the monks.

"More humans! I found you." Wan said excited but the 4 monks were startled and they run away in fright.

"Wait, I'm friendly!" Wan said as he began chasing them down the forest but the monks where too fast.He kept on chasing them but then he runs to a cliff and almost tumbled into the foggy abyss but he catches a tree branch just in time.He climbed up but then one of the monks leapt right overtop of him and used his air power to fly over to a Lion-Turtle.

"The legends are true! Another Lion-Turtle city and it's flying!" Wan said as the flying Lion-Turtle is taking the power of air back from the monks.

Later,Wan makes a sling using a rope,a rock and a tree near the edge of the abyss.He secured the tree tightly with the rope.

"There.Okay,Mula,wish luck."Wan said as he sets the rope on fire and it catapults him towards the Lion-Turtle but he's not flying enough.He screamed as he fell down but then he caught hold of a dangling vine and sighs in relief.