When Extremes Meet

JJBA x Legend Of Korra Fanfic

Part 17

It's morning in the Air Temple Island and Jotaro and Korra are about to begin their sparring session.

"Ready,Jotaro?"Korra asked.

"Never said I wasn't."Jotaro replied.

Korra charges at Jotaro and starts to deliver swift punches at him but Jotaro blocks them with Star Platinum.She unleashes Firebending at him but Jotaroquickly dodges all of them.Korra tried to deliver a roundhouse kick at Jotaro but Star Platinum catches her leg and throws her in the air and Korra lands roughly in the ground.Korra got up and started to use Waterbending and summons a water whip to tie Jotaro up but Star Platinum allows Jotaro to break free from the whip.Then she uses Earthbending and throws some boulders at him but Star Platinum easily shattered them and Korra was shocked by this.She throws more until something unusual happened.When she throws the rocks at Jotaro en masse ,Jotaro suddenly disappeared.She turned her head left and right to look for him.

"Jotaro!Where are you?"Korra called.

"I'm right here."A voice said and there he was.Korra turns her head and was in complete shock to see Jotaro was already behind her.

"W-what?Jotaro,w-when did you get behind me?"Korra asked frantically.

"I told you.My Stand has powers that no one in this world can possess.Consider this session done.Mako,Bolin and Asami will arrive soon."Jotaro said as he walked off.

Korra turns to him and wondered.*What did Jotaro just do?He was just standing there a while ago and he suddenly came up behind me?Well,Jotaro said that his so called 'Stand' possesses something we don't.Maybe he's right.Whatever power he has,it could be powerful.*

Jotaro was walking.*Good grief.*He thought.*I had to stop time so that I can tell her to never spar with me again.I just hope that Mako and Bolin doesn't spar with me too.Especially,Asami.*

Soon enough,Jotaro,Korra,Jinora, Ikki,and Meelo arrive at the docks and see a boat carrying their friends.The ship pulled alongside and docked quickly.

"You're finally here!"Ikki said."Welcome to Air Temple Island:your new home."

Meelo nodded."Yes.Welcome to my domain."

Bolin smiled at Meelo."Well,aren't you a sweet,little monk child."

Pabu jumps off Bolin's shoulder and goes for Naga.

"What's that fuzzy creature?"Meelo asked,looking at Pabu.

"That is a fire ferret.An arboreal animal common to the bamboo forests of the central Earth Kingdom."Jinora answered.

"He's CUUUUUUUTE!"Ikki squealed as Jinora covers her ears in annoyance.

Pabu hissed and Ikki began chasing him.

"Thanks for sending the Air Acolytes to help us with the move."Mako said.

"Yes,they've been amazing.Such tireless workers."Asami said as they watch the Air Acolytes carrying a pile of bags.

"I thought you were bringing a few things."Korra said.

"Could've been worse."Jotaro said.

"Well,anyway,everyone here wants to make you feel welcome."Korra said.