Civil Wars (Part 1)

JJBA x Legend of Korra Fanfic

Part 30

In the Southern Water Tribe at the tribal palace the Northern troops are marching to Southern civilization.

"Everyone, clear the streets. Get back in your homes."The head officer said but the Southeners didn't move.Then the Northern soldiers has 2 Northern Waterbenders create an ice blockade separating the civilians and the soldiers keep marching.

At the harbor Northern Waterbenders are creating an ice wall around the docks forbidding any boats from leaving the South.

*This isn't good.*Jotaro thought.

"Uncle, why did you bring your troops down from the North?" Korra asked.

"Now that you're opened the Southern portal, we need to protect it from the people, who would do the spirits harm." Unalaq said.

"I can protect it." Korra said.

"I need you for something more important: There is another portal, in the North. Once you've opened it, spirits and man will be able to move freely between the North and the South in a matter of seconds." Unalaq said.

"How is Korra gonna open that portal when the Solstice is already over?"Jotaro asked.

"The spiritual energy is much stronger in the North. Now that Korra has opened the Southern portal, her energy is stronger as well." Unalaq replied.

"With both portals open, our tribes will be united again." Korra said and Unalaq smiles.

"The world will be united again."Unalaq said.

Jotaro narrowed his eyes.*Not sure if I'm being paranoid or not but that doesn't sound promising.I still can't trust this guy.*

Meanwhile in the Southern Air Temple outside Tenzin and Pema are relaxing while Kya is feeding lemurs.

"I haven't felt this at peace since-"Tenzin was cut off as Bumi jumped out of nowhere making Tenzin shocked.

"Aaaand, it's over..." Tenzin said.

"Good morning, Universe!"Bumi said and Kya looks away from him.

"Bumi, please. Cover yourself."Kya said.

"Well, lookie here. 'Vacation Tenzin' has finally decided to join us." Bumi said.

"Yes, he has. It's so nice to spend more time with my family.Isn't that right, Rohan?"Tenzin asked his youngest son who smiles.

"And I've really enjoyed having you two around. Reminds me of all these great vacations we took as kids with Dad." Tenzin said.

"Uh, I think your memory's a little foggy. Bumi and I weren't on those 'great' vacations. It was always just you and Dad."Kya said.

"No, that can't be right. What about the time he took us to Kyoshi Island to ride the elephant-koi?"Tenzin said.

"Nope, we weren't there." Kya said.

"Hmm, oh! Remember Ember Island? Those amazing sand palaces we built on the beach?" Tenzin asked.

"You mean you built. We never saw the place." Bumi said with a hint of jealousy.

"I could've sworn-"Tenzin was cut off as he hears laughter.Jinora and Meelo came riding in on air scooters.

"Morning, kids!" Bumi called.