Rebel Spirit

JJBA x Legend of Korra Fanfic
Book 2
Opening:

Part 26

Meanwhile,it's nighttime and a boat is sailing through the cold waters of the South Pole and on the boat is a young sailor

"This your first watch?"The old man with him asked.

"Mhm."The young sailor replied.

"Well then, you'd better keep your eyes peeled, laddie.You never know what creatures lurk in the murky depths."The old man said.

The young sailor is watching but then he finds something in the water and there are two glowing orbs.

"Uh,s-sir?"The young sailor said in a fear voice.

"What?"The old man asked but a tentacle gripped him and flung him into the sea.

"Man overboard! Man overboard!"The young sailor called as more tentacles gripped the ship and began pulling it down.

Meanwhile in Republic City at the pro-bending arena a new pro-bending match is about to star.The commentator gripped his microphone.

"It's pro-bending night in Republic City and have we got a doozy for you. Fan favourites, the Fire Ferrets are about to take on hot newcomers, the Rhino-Lions."The commentator said.

Bolin who is dressed in his Fire Ferret outfit is talking to his teammates.1 is a male Waterbender and 1 is a female Firebender.

"Now, we all know that our last match was garbage.Terrible! Even Pabu could have done a better job. But that's in the past. Because when you back a Fire Ferret in the corner, well mister, he comes back fighting!So, let's get out there and bend like there's no tomorrow! Are you with me?"Bolin said but his teammates nodded reluctantly and Bolin sighed.

The Fire Ferrets and the Rhino-lions begin the match but then the Fire Ferrets are sent into the water.

"Ooh! The Fire Ferrets are knocked into the water and right into the record books for the fastest knockout in pro-bending history."The commentator said.

"Where's Mako when I need him?"Bolin asked as he hauled himself out of the water.

Meanwhile at the streets of Relublic City,some thieves were riding on a van and Mako is riding on motorcycle.

Mako was gaining on them unti the back door of the van opened.One of the thieves pulled out some water and one clapped his hands together,turning the water to mist but Mako accelerated.

The thieves bent some water again on the road and turned it into ice.Mako gasped and skidded on the ice. He held out his hand and used fire to steady himself.

The van smashed through a blockade and a truck appeared in front of Mako.Mako stirs his cycle to a ramp and uses Firebending to launch himslef in the air.He blasted the van's engine with fire.It blew up and the van crashed to its side.Mako stopped the bike and took off his helmet.The thieves tumbled out the van in a heap. Mako smiled and removed his goggles.

"Looks like you had some car trouble. Good thing the police are here."Mako said.

Another cop came up behind him.

"Nice work,Mako.Though that line is kinda cheesy."The cop said.

"Hey,I worked all night for that one."Mako said.