Ferris Bueller

For BrittanyMakayla

For BrittanyMakayla

"Ferris, you know that I love you right?" Brittany said, running her hands through his hair as they lay on his bed. he sighed in content "Of course I do, I love you too Brittany." He turned his head and pressed a kiss to her shoulder, nuzzling his face into her neck. 

"College is next year, and i just really don't want us to grow apart." she says resting her head on his. Quickly he looks up at her, with surprise. "You know I'd never let that happen. I plan on marrying you someday." he said sitting up and slightly leaning over to hover over you. looking down at you, he sees tears in your eyes. One slips down your cheek and he leans down to kiss it away. "You really wanna marry me?" you ask raising your hand to wind in his hair. Looking at you he smiles and nods. "Of course i want to marry you, the moment i met you i knew you'd be the girl i would marry." his voice was softer than usual, and he had leaned so close that when he spoke his lips brushed yours. 

Leaning up a small bit and pressed your lips to his, it was brief but you could feel that his words were true. "I would absolutely love to marry you Ferris, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." you say pulling him down into your arms, and just holding him there. you could feel him smile against your neck, and that made you smile also. "I swear we're going to have the best life ever." His voice was gentle but so sincere and excited. 

"I love you forever Ferris." you say kissing his head. "I love you forever Brittany."