Ferris Bueller (request)

For Sam-a-lama-ding-dong 💛💛 I really hope you like it!!

You hadn't been feeling too well over the past week and had missed a few days of school. You missed your friends so much and hated being sick. Ferris, Sloane, and Cameron had called earlier and said they were going to come over and visit her. Skip school and be there to take care of you. You were too sick, and you missed them too much to say no; so an hour or so later they showed up at your house. They knew where the spare key was so they just let themselves in. 

"Hey Sammy! We're here and we brought all the essentials. We have movies, we have meds, we have all the good stuff!" Ferris exclaimed while walking into your room. You just laughed softly despite the pain that it caused in your throat. 

Cameron was the last to walk in and offered a smile. You smiled right back at him, you always liked Cameron, he was always someone to confide in. Sloane sat on the edge of your bed, and raised a hand to check your temperature. She frowned when she felt how warm you were. 
"Ferris, can you hand me the thermometer please?" She asked. "Yeah of course. Is she ok?" He asked, rushing to the other side of the bed to kneel next to you. "I'm not sure Ferris.. i think I may be dying.." you said your voice scratchy as you lifted a heavy hand to cover your heart. Sloane laughed and handed you the thermometer.

As you waited for it to tell your temperature, Cameron had told you all that he was going to go make you some soup and you smiled as best as you could. 
Slaone read the thermometer to see you had a small temperature so she went to go get you a cold wash cloth. 

When she left the room Ferris got up to sit next to you. "So, do you think there's any chance of survival?" He asked, holding back a smile. 
"You know.. i'm not sure Ferris.. do you have any thing you would like to tell me before my life comes to a tragic end?" You ask dramatically as you could. "Well there is one thing..." he said. Your heart fluttered slightly thinking maybe he might just confess feelings. "Yes, what is it?" You ask. 
"Did you leave anything for me? You know like money or something to remember you by?" He asked jokingly. You forced a quiet laugh. 
"Well, I guess you could take the ten dollars in my bag, but that is all I have." You joked back. 

Your heart sunk, thinking that he wasn't going to confess. 
Seeing as he didn't, maybe you could.. you have a chance why not take it!

You gathered your courage and tried to speak clearly. "Do you have any last words sammy?" 
This was your chance. "Yes Ferris.. I do. Now you have to listen ok, this is my last chance." You said. He nodded. 
Taking a deep breath you opened your mouth to speak; and then Slaone walked through the door. You sighed as she set a bowl of water and a washcloth on your nightstand. She smiled before wringing the cloth  and placing it on your forehead. She smiled at you, and you forced a smile back.
"Now that you're done. Sammy was just about to tell me her final words, so go on I must hear thdm." Ferris spoke, putting on a funny voice causing Slaone to laugh. "Alright, i'll be helping Cameron if you need me. 

"As I was saying.. Ferris.. I-I love you.." you said, almost cringing awaiting a response. 
There was a silence and then he spoke up..
"Wait, I'm sorry --but-- what did you say? I couldn't understand you. 
You sighed and prepared to speak louder even if it hurt. You sat up and placed the wash cloth to the side. Ferris looked at you curiously. 

"Ferris.. I said that.. I said that I love you." You said holding back the urge to cover yourself in blankets. 
Ferris' eyes were wide and his expression surprised. You sighed at his silence and began to lie back down and turn away; until his hand turned you back towards him. You expected his face to show sympathy, but a smile was placed on his lips instead of a frown. Your eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion. Before you could speak Ferris pulled you into his lap, and hugged you. 
You yelped in surprise and suppressed a cough. "What are you doing Ferris?" You asked, a glimmer of hope came with his smile. 
"I love you too Sammy." He said. His voice was soft as he barely pulled away. Just enough to see your face. 

A surprised smile graced your lips. "Really?" He nudged his nose with your red one before answering. "Yeah really." 

He sets you back down on your bed and lies next to you. He leaned down to kiss you, but you quickly put your finger to his lips.
"Ferris, no you're gonna get sick." You said with a chuckle. "C'mon I don't care, then you'll have to take care of me." He joked, and you smiled. 

You hid your face in your pillow and coughed slightly. Ferris lifted your face towards his and leaned down to place a kiss on your lips. 

"You're definitely going to get sick." You said before curling up next to him. "Like I said. I don't care. You can get me sick as long as I get to hold you in our last moments." He joked quietly and smiled against the top of your head. 

Cameron and Slaone came back with your soup, just to see you and Ferris fast asleep. Sloane smiled and ushered Cameron out of the room quietly closing the door.

---
💛💛