I'll Help You

Cas P.O.V

I know who you're helping and I know who you're looking for.

These words cut through my sleep like trance. I'm sitting beside Dean on his bed, waiting for morning when I hear this over angel radio. Only, It's not an angel who said it. It had a darker aura, almost like a demon. It's very unlikely it is a demon because it is very hard, and painful for them to reach the angelic frequency.

Who are you? I ask.

You'll see soon enough. I'm afraid I can't tell you but I can help you find the moose.

Moose?

Sam Winchester, don't you- oh never mind. I know who has him, but I need your help to find them. I can explain more in person so be ready for exactly 8:00. I'm sure your new friend should be up by then.

Are you going to zap us to you?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Be ready.

I sense that he's left, and the air is quiet again. Beside me, the clock on the nightstand says 6:57. Just under an hour to figure out what to tell Dean. He sleeps for another 10 minutes before waking. I'm no longer on his bed when he does, I'm standing at the window watching the birds outside nesting in the tree.

"Morning, Sunshine."

"Hello Dean." I turn around. His hair is sleep tousled and his green eyes are bright. "Sleep well?"

"I did, actually. Better and better every night."

"I need to tell you something."

He looks up, confused, but comes over and sits at the table beside me.

"Is this about last night? Because if it is I just want to say that I'm sorry for breaking down. I didn't mean to cry, so thank you for being there for me, but you could have left. I would have been okay by myself. You weren't required to stay or anythi-"

"Dean. I couldn't have left you there alone in your sorrow. And stop being sorry for how you feel. You're human. And it's not about that."

"Oh. Uh... okay. What do you need?"

"Are you aware that angels speak at a certain frequency all other angels can hear?"

"I believe I did hear something of the sort."

"Well, this morning while you where still asleep, a demon came over the waves and spoke only to me. He said he could help find your brother."

He leans back in his chair and runs a hand through his hair.

"A demon?"

"Yes. I don't know if we can trust him."

"Of course you can't trust a demon. Last time I trusted one it ended badly." He mutters.

"There's... There is something else you should know. Both angels and demons can teleport people. He said at eight o clock exactly he would bring us to him to his location where he would explain the situation."

"Great. Just great. And we get no say in this?" I shake my head. "Awesome. I'm going to have a shower."

---

He spends most of the hour in the bathroom, the water running for a total of forty five minutes. His skin is redder than normal when he comes out, I suspect from the heat. He unzips his duffel bag and takes out a dagger, slipping it into his coat pocket before tossing the bag back under the bed.

"Will that kill demons?"

"Yep." He replies. "And it's the only one in the world. Pretty valuable. When we get there, let me do the talking, ok? He's my brother and I know how demons work."

"Alright."

"Hey, Cas?"

"Yes."

"Can you do the teleport thing?"

"I can. Demons and angels are... quite similar when it comes to powers. Angels are more so, we can kill demons with our bare hands and manipulate people to do as we want."

"'These are not the droids you are looking for.'" Dean chuckles.

"Wha- droids? How does this relate to our conversation?" I tilt my head to the side.

"You never get any of my references. It's from a movie. A very famous movie everyone I've ever met has seen."

"I have not seen many films." I look to the clock. 7:59. "Dean, It's almost-"

I finish my sentance in another room.

"Eight o clock."

Dean P.O.V

Suddenly, I am standing in the middle of a warehouse. Cas is slightly behind me and I take a step back so I'm beside him.

"Where are we?"

"Some where in Missouri I should think." A deep British voice answers from behind me.

I turn around to see a man in a suit with a short, unkempt beard. He's smirking and I immediately recognize him.

"Crowley."

"Hello, Dean. How are you mate? I heard you were on the look out for little Sammy, that right?"

When I don't answer he rolls his eyes .

"Come on don't be shy, I just want to help you. For a price of course."

"And what price is that?" I hear Cas ask from beside me.

"Two souls. Not yours of course, especially not his." He nods to me. "A piece of work it is. The demons who have Sam escaped from Hell and I need them back. I can help you find the Winchester and in return, you help me kill the demons. For their souls."

"Why would you need our help to kill demons?"

"Aren't you the King of Hell?"

Crowley focuses on Cas.

"I am, but Lucifer is still the ruler. And he needs the souls back. Oh, and Cas, angel. I'm afraid you can't stay. This is between Dean and I."

I look over at Cas who opens his mouth to protest, but disappears into thin air when Crowley snaps his fingers.

"What was that for!?"

"Do you know how much trouble we would both be in if we were caught conspiring? He's and angel, I'm a demon for crying out loud! It would not go without consequences. Anyway, back to business. Do we have a deal?"

"Let me get this straight. You lost two of your demons but need them back for their souls. These two rougue demons have taken my brother for some unknown reason, and you want my help to get them back."

He shrugs.

"Yeah. They've got something we both need back. You know what they say, strength in numbers."

"What are the conditions."

"There are no conditions. Only that you tell me when you locate them and vise versa."

I think for a moment. It seems like a harmless deal and I do really need Sammy back. Crowley doesn't seem to be playing me this time so I suppose I could say yes.

"No catches?" I conform. He shakes his head. "Alright. I'll help you."