Drive

Cas P.O.V

It doesn't take us to long to find the crime scene, Dean got the address almost as soon as we got in the impala and it was a quick dive from there. The gravel crunches beneath the tires when we pull in behind the warehouse. After grabbing some guns and knives from the trunk, I follow Dean into the warehouse and look around the grotty area.

There are shelves packed with boxes of all sizes going all the way up to the ceiling, leaving little space for people to walk between them. The yellow lights are dim and the whole place lets off a demonic vibe. From the tall roof to the dirty floor.

It's also incredibly cold I notice, although the temperature doesn't affect me in the same way as humans. Dean, however has been shivering since we entered the building.

"Are you cold?"

"No."

"Dean, you are a terrible liar." I take his hand and between mine and use my 'angel mojo' as he calls it, to warm him up. His green eyes look questioningly into mine but he doesn't say anything. We stand there, lost in each others eyes and holding hands until-

"Agents." A woman's voice calls to us. I look to my right and see a young woman with brown hair tied in a bun coming our way. "I'm Officer Freely, the one who called you on the phone. The vics are this way."

Dean slips his hand out of mine as she turns abruptly on her heels. We follow her down the narrow isles into a back corner. The lights are out and there is yellow police tape around two bodies. Tessa's has two bullet holes ripped through her torso and Rob's has three in his.

As we get closer I wrinkle my nose at the smell of sulfur that surrounds the scene. It is incredibly strong.

"Do you know what happened?" Dean asks her.

"Not really. The boys and I are thinkin' a robbery gone wrong, but neither of them worked here and the security tape is... weird."

"Can we see it?"

"Yeah, sure. GARTH!!! THE FEDS WANT TO SEE THE FOOTAGE!" She hollers to a lanky kid in the corner. He's wearing a police uniform a couple sizes too big for him and ginormous boots. He stands up, catching the hat that threatens to slip off his head and brings over an iPad.

"It's pretty spooky if you ask me." He says, his voice cracking. "If you look closely I swear the dude has black eyes."

"Really." Says Dean looking over at me.

"Yeah. Here." He thrusts the tablet at us. "Take a look."

The tape is grainy and dark but you can tell it's Rob and Tessa. Well, their vessels at least. The two are both dressed in the reflective vests that construction workers wear as they enter the screen. Rob sets the box he is carrying on the shelf and turns to Tessa.

They talk for about a minute, then Tessa takes out a gun from the back of her jeans and shoots Rob three times in the chest. Instead of bucking and collapsing to the ground, he barley flinches. She hands him the weapon and he shoots her body twice without hesitation. She remains standing as well, grinning at the camera before Rob shoots out the lens. Just before the lens is cracked by the bullets, Rob's eyes turn black.

The recording finishes and both Garth and Officer Freely look at us for a reaction.

"Huh."

"Interesting." I say. "Can we take a look around the scene?"

"Be my guest. Just don't touch anything, Lestrade would kill me if the forensics get here and the evidence is unclear."

"You got it." Dean gives a small salute to Garth before ducking under the police tape. He holds it up for me to step under.