Chapter Forty•Seven. Wonder & Wander

ELIJAH
{Wonder by Shawn Mendes}

🖤
I'm gеtting used to receiving
I'ma love you even though I'm scared
You love my lips 'cause they say the
Things we've always been afraid of
I can feel it startin' to subside
Learnin' to believe in what is mine
🖤

There was no way Vera was driving back to New Orleans that late at night. And she sure as hell wasn't dealing with Niklaus and his intoxicated nonsense if she was going to spend the entire night driving. So she pulled into a parking lot of a nice hotel parked the SUV she was driving and proceeded to peel Niklaus off of the seat and walk him into the building so they could get a room.

It wasn't until after she closed the door after sliding her room key down the slot, that she pushed Niklaus inside and let the door slam shut. She stormed into the room as he continued to sulk and the way he looked at her as she walked up to him, he would think he was going to be slapped for the way he acted at her sister's wedding, but all she did was pull at Niklaus' tie and pulled him close enough until their lips were touching.

Niklaus was confused when he pushed Vera away from him, and the way she looked at him, he looked good enough to eat. "What is happening here?"

"It's simple." She stalked after him, and for the first time Niklaus felt like prey and he didn't like that. She started to reach back and unzip her dress and then maneuvered herself out of it as she was left in just a strapless bra and matching panties. She effortlessly stepped out of her heels and stood in front of him, looking up, seeing what he would do. "I just want to keep your mind busy."

She knew what she was doing, and she was aware of his feelings, but if it made her feel better, then she would go through with seducing the man she was in love with. It was all a matter of whether he wanted to engage in relations with her.

He didn't have to think twice about it. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Bringing her up, he inhaled her perfume and felt its contents made his head spin. While their lips were still connected, she started helping him out of her jacket. His cologne was suffocating her and in a good way. That was why she brought her lips down to his neck and began to kiss him softly. After a couple of pecks to his neck, her eyes started to change and her canines started to descend, and that usually didn't happen when she was in the same room as Niklaus, it was a new feeling for her, but she went with it. He wasn't going to stop what she was doing either.

He ran with her across the room and slammed her up against the wall as he continued to remove his clothes. He looked up for a split second and saw what her face looked like, and at first, she was embarrassed but then he changed his face and then slammed her onto the bed once he ran to it. He released himself from her so he could unbuckle his pants, then he dove in between her legs and bit the sides of her thighs before sinking his teeth into one of them.

Her back arched and her mouth let out a gasp. Her eyes were still glowing when she stared up at the ceiling, her top canines were still out, but the ones on the bottom had gone back into her gums as Niklaus pulled her down more to him so that he could kiss her. His hand moved her panties to the side, and Vera took that time to flip Niklaus onto his back while she straddled him sensually. She reached down and moved his pants again but was again distracted by blood lust, so she bit his neck and drank his blood. Niklaus wasn't used to such an act because he flinched when she did it. He imagined Arabella doing the same thing to Elijah and assumed Elijah liked the act because he was starting to grow used to it the more she drank from him. What neither of them knew was it happened at the same time. He moaned into her ear and brought her closer to him, so when she lifted her head when she finished, he stared at her lips and kissed her.