Chance

One month was all it took for the press and the never ending hell hole humanity was to not care for the "mother and son from hell court case!" of corse there are those that can never forget what happened that day.

Mr.Dudsen the slick little bastard lost his job and all respect. Of corse he would take that any day over the endless nightmares. Her face is stamped in to his memory.
Then there's Mr.Tobis a young man that simply made a cupel mistakes that were made into skyscrapers by his own love. He knew how cruel that bitch was she got what she deserved in the in. But he he knew he could not live like this with his name slander. Maybe he would follow soon after his once so priceless love.

Then there was Mr.Midoryia to say he lost everything was a joke. His family, job, house, friends, hell even the slightest love for this world. But he would not rest that bitch had left nothing for him but that did not mean you can't do something to spite the dead.

Then Izuku sweet little Izuku. He may have not loved her much but he did not hate her. The sicking nightmares and the never ending feeling of guilt was something he could not escape. But Kacchan was always there with open arms with Mitsuki.

Of corse chance and a little bit of luck can change a lot of things. Izuku just wanted to get out of the house and get a quick breather. What he did not expect was a giant slime man to try a steal his body. Of corse he freaked out and quickly lost most of his energy. It didn't help it was at night and no one was around.
"Don't worry meat suit it will all be over in a second!"
The slime man said in a creepily happy voice. But then a hulking figure shot out from underneath a manhole. The villain could not react nearly fast enough. The massive man slammed his fist into the air, and as if he could control the very wind of the earths a massive wave of pressure hit them. Rendering both of them unconscious.

Izuku awoke to the massive man repeatedly slapping his face and asking if he was ok. It took the young boy a quick second but his eyes eventually opened. To ALLMIGHT the pro number one hero in the world.
"Ooooooohhj my gosh allmightcanihaveyourautograph!oooohyoualrradysigneditohhhhhhmygif." Izuku said or at the very least tried to.
"AHH GOOD TO KNOW YOUR OK YOUNG MAN, BUT I MUST CUT THIS MEETING A LITTLE SHORT!" Allmight boomed.

The hulking man prepared to jump away but when he did he felt heavier. Did he perhaps have something on him? When he looked around for it he saw something green. The boy? Allmight was almost not shocked it had happened before just not to this extent. None the less the shock of finding the young boy that was knocked out mere seconds ago warped around him like a leach was surprising to say the very least, and very annoying after all he was on a time limit.

Quickly he land on a building removing the young boy from his leg. "YOUNG MAN I MUST DEMAND YOU NEVER DO THAT AGAIN IT WAS VERY DANGEROUS!" Allmight demand.
"I know Allmight I'm sorry but," Years of neglect and pain passed through his mind one question two answers. " I have a question." Izuku's eyes filled with determination his steading him self by looking at the ground his stuttered died. "Can a person like me be hero with no quirk?"
Izuku looked up with the same place only to be meet with a toothpick were Allmight use to be.
"FAKER! Who are you?" Izuku said in surprise and fear.
"Calm come my boy it is me All," a torrent of blood came spewing from his mouth as he tried to go back to his big from. "Might."

Really quick wanna mention I fixed a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Sorry for the wait as well!

Yeeet!