Power and Rebith

Izuku rushes to the Allmight's side to see if he was ok. He seemed slightly taken aback maybe being number one he was not used to people reaching there hand to help him not the other way around. All night could tell the young man wanted answers, and he felt that he deserved to know.
"Uhh.. so are you .. ok Allmight? Izuku asked with hesitance.
"I know my boy you must have questions, and I feel as if you have the right to know the answer," Allmight paused
"Before I tell you my secret you must take a solemn oath to never tell anyone."
Izuku nod his head vigorously before saying " I promise!"
"Five years ago I was given this," Allmight paused and lifted up his shirt revealing a nasty scar.
"From the fight fight with toxic chainsaw!?" Izuku exclaimed.
"No my boy this fight was never made public due to the fear of what would happen if the symbol of peace wasn't so untouchable ." Allmight respond in a weary voice.
"Bu- but that doesn't mean anything you can still protect people and save them!" Izuku said with upmost confidence.
Allmight smiled it had been a while since someone had said that.
"Thank you my boy but it dose you see it cuts into my hero time. When once I was able to protect and guard the people all day,but now it's just three hours." Allmight said sadly.
"But to answer your question as much as it pains me to say this to no. But that doesn't...." Allmight stoped when he heard the door of the roof close.
"Why why why can't people just say yes. I just WANTED TO BE A HERO." Izuku thought as tears escaped his eyes like a broken pipe. Izuku just couldn't take it so he ran.
Izuku ran he ran for miles. But when he finally stoped and looked around he realized he was at a villain attack.
"Huh old habits die hard." Izuku chucked to him self.
He turned to leave but took one last look at the villain, and to his horror he recognized it. The slime man from earlier. He probably had fallen of when Izuku hitched that ride from Allmight.
Guilt and regret kept him planted in place. But what made it worse was when he caught a glimpse of who had been help hostage. Katsuku "Kacchan" Bakugou was trapped within the clutches of the fuck.

Izuku stood in shock as the "heroes" did nothing. It was to little to late by the  time he realized it his legs were moving on their own. Years of being a mule paid off he reached the towering monster in seconds.His legs went in to over drive as he dove in to his beloved Kacchan. What he did not realize was that a familiar hero waited in the crowd unable to do anything.

He had managed to pull the slime of her face for a much need breath before the monster pulled him off .
"You again? I guess you really wanna die!" The slime man said as a twisted smile spread across his face. Izuku just smiled back. Thinking fast he reached back and grabbed a pencil out of his back pack and faster than any normal person should be able to he stabbed it right in to the only solid part of the monster his eyes. The man reared back and bellowed in pain. Izuku quickly took advantage of it and pulled Katsuku out of his loosened grip.
"Blow this fuck to high heaven!" Izuku order

A massive explosion shock the entire city as Katsuku unleashed hell on that asshole. Of corse what she did not want was using Izuku as a cushion. He had probably broken a few bones and messed up his back pretty good but that didn't matter right now. But what did was that girl he loved was safe. Wait... did he LOVE HER!

Hey readers what's up this notes at the end are going to stop after this one unless something unexpected happens and I have to tell you. Just want to say I'm thinking about continuing "My Iced Over Heart is melting" if you guys want that go over to the story and go to the newest chapter to voice your opinion. Also I started a new story go check it out it is called "One Of a Kind". Shameless plug over see you in the next one