37

Marinette and Adrien both flushed with embarrassment when they saw Master Fu chuckle.

"Told you they were made for each other." He said to Wayzz.

Adrien gaped then laughed when he remembered the misunderstanding from a while ago. "Oh"

What a week it has been.

"So you knew!" Marinette laughed, standing up.

"From the very start." Master Fu remarked, then he turned to Adrien, "Do you have the butterfly miraculous?"

Adrien reached into his pocket and pulled out the brooch. He took a second and stared down at it. It triggered so many emotions.

"Thank you." Master Fu said, taking it from him and carefully pinning it to his shirt.

Nooroo appeared in a bright light and Tikki and Plagg didn't hesitate to greet her.

"Nooroo!"

"Tikki! Plagg!"

The three crashed together with all the excitement and ended up in a giant hug.

"I love you guys so much. Thank you thank you thank you." Nooroo gushed.

"I love you too." Tikki replied.

Plagg removed himself from the hug. "Affection? Ewwww."

Everyone laughed. There will never be another kwami like Plagg.

"I see you got your Miraculous back." Master Fu said to Adrien, "I have to admit, I'm quite impressed. I was worried when you ran away from the cottage."

"It wasn't just me." Adrien replied, smiling, "We're a team."

"Master Fu." Marinette places both hands on his shoulders and said with the deepest of gratitude, "Thank you." She motioned to Adrien. "Thank you for believing in us, for giving us the experience of a lifetime. I can't imagine a life without you, or the miraculous. Master Fu, it has been our honor."

Adrien nodded. "You turned our worlds upside down in the best way."

"And without you and all the hard work you've put in for these few years," Master Fu smiled, "Paris would never have survived. I am so proud of how much both of you have grown. And thanks to you, I can finally rest..." He broke into a bigger smile, "with Marianne."

The three of them hugged, laughing joyfully, their hearts simply overflowing. Victory never tasted this sweet.

"Speaking of a life without me and the miraculous..." Master Fu said.

He took out a bottle of blueish liquid that Lew hand put in the bag and handed it to Tikki. They looked curiously at it.

"Marinette, use your miraculous ladybug power after Tikki drinks it. It'll erase all the memories of your identities from Paris, except the team, of course."

"Really? No one will remember who we are? Not even footage?" Adrien asked, "Sweet."

"Master Fu." Marinette was almost scared to ask, "Do we get to keep our miraculous?"

Master Fu laughed, "I think you deserve to
keep it."

"Yes!" Tikki cheered.

"Thank you." Marinette said to Master Fu, then turned to Tikki, "We got a little more work to do... Tikki, spots on!"

_____________________

Another shorter chapter. I'm just really eager to give you guys something. The book is gonna come to an end soon :D It's been a ride. I love you.

Bug out!