i love you

Hi.
This is gonna be completely unrelated to the story and mlb but I really just felt like getting this out. I hope you bear with me.

I heard about Kobe and his daughter. And others who were on that helicopter. I'm no big sports person but lately the world has been losing a lot of bright lights. This has left me winded. My heart broke last year when Cameron Boyce passed away. I was a humongous fan of- not just his disney shows, but also the projects he started to spread kindness in the world (which I participated occasionally and still do). And Cam was a huge Lakers fan, which makes my heart break double the time. Their legacies will forever live on.

My point is: Life is so hecking precious. I don't think any of us is a stranger to loss. Don't waste another second. Every second is so valuable. Live and be happy. Please.

Yes, it's okay to feel down. We're human. No one is immune to sadness. But I'm telling you: PICK YOURSELF UP. Forgive whoever hurt you. Because that's strength. Forgive YOURSELF. Because that's strength. Talk to someone if you need to (I'm always available if you wanna message me). But don't ever let anything or anyone hold you back from being truly happy. YOUR HAPPINESS IS SO IMPORTANT. I mean it. You only get one life to be happy. You don't get another chance.

My advice when you're feeling down? MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF THAT NEGATIVITY. It doesn't have to be something like a pAiNtInG tHaT rEpReSeNts mY eMoTiOns. It could be something as simple as "okay today I'm gonna sleep early because my body deserves to be well rested" or "I'm gonna have a glass of water to refresh myself". I do that. And believe me it can make you feel so good about life.

Love yourself. Love others. It's hard, but it's worth it. In fact, once you're done reading my rant, call someone. Tell them you love them. Tell them how much they mean to you. Please. Surround yourself with people and things that make your soul bright.

I love you. You don't know me but I do. Because I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. Not everyone gets the opportunity to write and share on this page. I'm lucky. I'm so lucky. So thank you. Sending you all the love my being can possibly hold.

- Hay