Taeka meets Dracomon | Chapter 1

6 months later...

"Byeeee, mom! I'm gonna go to the park!" A young girl named Taeka shouts at her mom, whilst standing next to the open front door.

"Wait, honey, did you do your chores yet? Have you cleaned your room like I said?" Her mom calls from the kitchen. "Yeah mom, I totally did! I'm going now!" Taeka's little sister Lily quickly walks over to her.

"Taeka, wait, can I play with you too in a little bit? I'll play when I'm done doing something important!" Lily asks.

"Oh? What is it?" Taeka asks.

"It's a secret~" Lily teases.

"Oh, really? I bet it has something to do with flowers..."

"You'll see..." Lily teases again, lightly pushing Taeka out the door. "Now come out, go out and have fun!"

"Haha, ok, I'll see you later. Bye mom!" Taeka shouts.

"Wait, Taeka, I don't think you-" Taeka quickly slams the door before her mom can finish.

Sometime later...

After some time of running and awkwardly dodging obstacles along the way, Taeka had finally arrived at the park. She was running so fast that she tripped over a crack on the path, falling flat forward. "Owwwww...." She stood back up, holding her nose. She wiped her nose quickly, then looked at her hand. "Eh, at least it's not bleeding this time..." She wiped some dirt off her shorts, looking around at the park. The park was surprisingly empty today, with only a few people playing at the playground ahead. The sky also looked a little darker then usual, but Taeka didn't seem to mind any of this.

"Eh, just means more room for me to run around without tripping into anyone!" Taeka sticks both her arms out to her sides as far as she can, and starts running down a path. "I'M AN AIRPLANE!! WHOOOSH!!!" She shrieks loudly, running as fast as she can. The few people at the playground stare at her wide eyed, one of them whispering to one of the friends. Taeka simply just ignored them, continuing running down the stone path as fast as she could.

Taeka kept running down the path, making airplane noises as she ran. She was now in a different part of the park that was secluded, and completely surrounded by trees. Just when she was starting to slow down, she looked up to the tree tops, and saw something odd. She saw a long, green tail that was sticking out of the tree's leaves.

"What the...? Agh!!" Taeka wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and tripped and fell forward. She quickly got back up, staring at the tree where she saw the strange tail. 'What was that...?' She thought to herself. She slowly approached the tree she saw it in, and saw light rustling in the tree leaves. 'I need to find out what that is.' Taeka quietly grabbed the tree trunk with both arms. 'Quietly, Taeka. Don't need to alarm the strange creature...' She slowly climbed the tree, trying to be as quiet as possible. Finally, she grabbed ahold of a large branch, hoisting herself into the tree leaves.

'Finally, now where is-'