Whats goin on/warnings

You have been with Bakugo for 2 years now, and Bakugo is 20, you are 19. You know about him being a werewolf, and you're ok with it, but it hurts you that he hurts himself every full moon, trying not to hurt you in the time of mating.

You and Bakugo have had sex before, multiple times, but never on full moons, he's afraid he couldn't handle himself, and now it's even stronger. By age 21, a werewolf should have a mate marked, if not, hormones will become unbalanced, and he could get moodier, or be really afraid to touch you ever again.

You have a week to figure out something.

Will he leave you?
Will he mark you?
Will you become his mate?

This book will have smut
A lot of it

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

WARNINGS WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER SO I WILL NOT TOLERATE COMMENTS LIKE:

"I don't like books that mention self harm"

"This is weird"

"This is oc-ish"

Yes this book will probably be oc-ish. Why? BAKUGO ISNT A WEREWOLF!!

Again

Any rude comments will be deleted and the person who wrote it will be muted immediately. I will not take hate on this book from people. My Bakugo book 'abuse' was very controversial so I understood some comments, and got mad at others that were uncalled for.

This book I will not tolerate any of it. There is a warning here, and will be a warning at the top of the chapters with controversial things in it.

YOU DECIDED TO CLICK ON THE BOOK. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS BOOK. Don't like my writing skills? Click off. I'm not changing.

Don't like how Bakugo is? Fucking leave, this is fanfic, he doesn't have to be how he is in the anime. If you want that, go find another Bakugo x reader book. This isn't the only Bakugo book on this app/website lol.

Lastly, I love my fans and I would die for them. They are my everything. If I see one of my fans are getting bullied for something they said, I WILL STEP IN! I WILL RIP INTO YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE RUDE TO MY FANS!

My fans are like family to me. You don't fuck with me when I'm pissed I promise you won't like me when I'm that way.

Other than all that I'm a pretty chill person who loves Bakugo.

I hope you all like this book, and I'll be updating with the first chapter soon. I love you all and thanks for clicking on this book.

See ya soon

Stay awesome and beautiful in the time being

You're fantastic

I love you

Byeeee

-Megan