1

Warning: smut. Don't like, skip until you see the dotted lines. Mentions of self harm too! Read at your own risk.
**********************************
It's only a week until the blue moon. The strongest type of full moon known to werewolf's. For men, it's reproduction time. For boys, it was time to become men and mark, become a man (in the sense) and reproduce.
For women: it's simple: get pregnant, or for girls: get marked, get pregnant.
And it's not just werewolf girls that can have children with wolves, anyone can, if human, there is a bigger risk tho.

Leading up to the blue moon, men can become rougher with intercourse, more protective, and more touchy.
************************************

Currently you were underneath Bakugo, chained to the headboard of the bed, moaning out his name. You hated the few days before any full moon, but the week leading up to it, damn was it amazing. Bakugo was great in bed, but when his animal instincts kick in, he's even better, more...care free, rougher, more vocal, and over all, the sex was the best.

"Yeah? You like it when I fucking pull your hair you fuckin slut? Huh? You fuckin like that?!"

"Mmm fuck yeah I do daddy! Oh fuck yeah!"

"That's a good fucking slut!" He landed a hard slap on your ass, making you whine in pleasure.

"You're fucking mine remember? You're fucking mine! This is my pussy! I claimed it when I first put my cock into it, I claimed you when I made you moan out my name for the first time, and you're MINE when I made you cum all over my thick cock! You're fucking mine! Got that?!"
"Yes I do, I'm yours!" "Good little slut!" He started choking you as he slammed into you, making you scream and moan and whine over and over until the knot in your stomach built up until it needed to be released. "Fuck daddy I'm going to cum~!" "Fuck me too!" You let out a loud moan as you came all over his cock. He released into the condom that was wrapped around him, and rode out both of your highs, and then pulled out and took the condom off and threw it away, and then he unchained you from the bed, then laid beside you.

———————————————————He held you close and kissed your forehead. "You're so fucking beautiful, and I'm so glad I have you~" you blushed. "I'm thankful to have you honey." He kissed your forehead again. "How about we get into a bath together?" You nodded happily and he let go of you and went to the bathroom, and drew a bath for both of you, adding in your favorite scented bath bomb, and then looking at you. "Get in first babe." You happily got in, and he got in after you.

You both sat in comfortable silence for a bit, and then you felt him staring at your neck, where he should mark you.

"Katsuki...I'm really ready...I want you to mark me..."

"I'm not y/n...what if I hurt my precious angel...what if I lose you...I-I wouldn't be able to forgive myself..."

You looked down. You wanted to be a mother, more than anything. You wanted to provide him with what he needed, but you were a weak human.

You used to self harm because of your thoughts, and wonders. If you didn't confess your feelings, would he have a mate by now? Would he be getting her pregnant? Would he be happier with a Wolf than a human...? You love Katsuki more than anything and all you want is to see him happy, even if it means you aren't in it.

You were snapped out of your thoughts with Bakugo saying your name. "Hm.." you said. "You're giving off a smell...the smell of fear, anxiety, and sadness. What's up?" You shook your head no, signaling that it was nothing. "You always get like this before the full moon...I can't help you if you don't tell me what's on your mind...

You remained quiet. "Ok..." he said, and then sighed. He wishes you'd understand how much he loves you and only you. He's put an end to the self harm, and giving yourself scars on your body, but he can't prevent the scars you've given yourself on the inside if you don't talk to him about the things going on inside your head.

After a while you both got out of the bath and got dressed, and you went to bed.

While sitting up in bed, Bakugo begged you to tell him what was bothering you, so you broke down and told him. You told him about you wanting to be a mother, you told him about how you wanted to give him everything but you feel like you couldn't because you were human, you told him about how you thought he would be happier with a werewolf and not a human. He didn't like that.

"Y/n l/n I'm going out with you because you're the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I don't want anyone but you. You're the thing in this world that makes me happy. No one else. I fucking love you." "I love you too, but every full moon you shouldn't lock yourself in the spare room and cry because you can't do anything to me because you're afraid of hurting me...that hurts me more than anything..."

"I don't want to hurt you...the marking process can be very painful, even to some other werewolf's it's painful. I want to mark you. I want to fuck you, I want you to give me everything. I just don't think I'm ready..."

"I know you're ready...you're just afraid..."

He sighed. "Let's go to sleep..."

You nodded, and you rolled over and went to sleep as Bakugo cuddled you.

————————————————————
Word count: 991

Thank you so much for reading this I really hope you enjoy, I can tell this one is going to be hard to write bc I have sooo many ideas lol

But I'll try my hardest to make it good

I really hope you guys like the first chapter

Comment below if you did or didn't

I love you all a lot

I'll see you in the next chapter

Thanks again
Stay awesome and beautiful

I love you
Byeeee
-Megan