5

It was finally the day

Today was the day of the blue moon.

And Bakugo was being really sweet towards you, he took you to breakfast, when you came home he cave you a shoulder massages, light neck kissing (in a non sexual way), Lunch and dinner, and then he drew you a bath and put rose petals in it, and a Japanese cherry blossom scented bath bomb, helped you into the tub, and left you to relax.

You were happy. Today was finally the day you thought. You're finally going to be able to have his kids.

Oh boy were you wrong.

being sweet to you all day, and getting your hopes up, was all for nothing.

He sat you down on the bed, it was around 6:45, the moon doesn't start kicking in until 7. "Y/n, I love you."

"I love you too Bakugo." You said, your voice filled with hope and excitement.
"I just..."
"Yes?"
"I don't think you're ready yet. Your body I mean. It's not ready to bear my children."
Your heart shattered. "So what the hell was today for?!" "I was trying to be nice to you." "So what?! You got my hopes up for nothing! I thought this year was going to be it! I thought you were finally ready! Do you even care about me Bakugo?! Do you even want our kids to look like me?!"
"Y/n- please, we'll talk about this later, I-I have to go"
"Why?! So you can hurt yourself instead of letting me do what I was put here to do?! Bakugo it fucking hurts that you don't want me to bear your children! It makes me think that I'm not good enough! I just want you to fucking let me bear your children!!"

And then

It was time

Bakugo was no longer your Bakugo.

You ranting about your feelings

Made you run out of time

7 o'clock

Blue moon

Blue moons are the time they lose control, and make their lovers their mate

"Oh? So you want me to fuck you and make you mine? I'll do that. You want my children? I'll happily cum inside you. You want to be my mate?" He turned your head to the side, exposing your neck.

"I'll happily bite your beautiful neck"

——————————————————
Word count: 389

Sorry for not updating! With school and fire dancing and life being tough I feel like I haven't had time to update all my books! I'm super super super sorry

The next chapter will be a really crappy lemon, but I'll try my hardest to make it good!

Thank you all for reading this, if you did comment below and hit that vote button in the face

Until next time

This is Megan signing out

Stay awesome and beautiful

Byeeeee

-Megan