2

Warning: very small amount of smut. If you don't like it, skip to the dotted line. Enjoy
*****************************

You woke up to Bakugo fucking you, hard. You moan and you hear him chuckle. "Good morning princess~ took you a second to wake up, but my cock was up way before you and it wanted to get inside you again so I allowed it." You moaned

You loved it, but you were still sore from last night so you moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
——————————————————-
After you two were done, he cuddled up against you and kissed your neck. "I love you my angel." "I love you too my king."

You two laid there for a while, and then after a while you two got hungry, so you got dressed and went to a breakfast place. The walk there was uncomfortable. Teenage werewolf's cat called you, and the smell of lust was in the air. Bakugo growled at everyone who cat called you, and grabbed your hand and walked faster to the place.

When arriving, Bakugo pushed you into a booth and sat beside you.

Once you ate, you left, and went back home. It was a lazy day so you two really just sat at home and watched movies and cuddled on the couch. Days like these, his wolf side was calm, and didn't act up.

But the next night, was bad.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The day was like yesterday, it was a lazy day, so more movies and snacks and cuddles and a bath. Then when you two cuddled on the couch, and then, he started to breathe really heavy, and you started to get worried. "Bakugo, are you ok?" He whimpered and then bolted off the couch and into the spare room.

You sighed. 'He's holding against his will so he doesn't hurt me...
I wish he wouldn't...I won't get hurt...he's hurting me more when he does this...' You thought as you looked down.
'I'm going to take my chances tonight...

Marked or not....I'm going to see what he will do to me if I open that door and walk in....'

You got off the couch....

And headed towards the door....

————————————————————word count: 367

Thank you all for reading this and I'm really sorry if this sucks, stuff is going on rn and i need a break from updating but I really feel bad about leaving you guys with a new book and only having 1 chapter up...

I'm trying to be a good author and good authors don't take breaks even when times are rough.

Like I've said before you guys are like apart of my family and I 💜 you guys so much.

I love coming up with ideas and making people fall in love with my work, it's definitely a passion for me

But I'll try to update through everything that's going on

I'm sorry if updates are slower

And I'm soooo sorry if this chapter is short and boring, the  next chapter I'll try to make it good I promise

Again thank you all for reading this shitty chapter and I hope y'all will stick around for the next chapter.

I love you all

I'll see y'all in the next chapter

Stay beautiful and amazing

Until then

Byeeeee

-Megan