3

Warning: smut. If you don't like, start scrolling passed when you see **, and start reading again when you see ——-. Enjoy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^You got up and walked towards the door, anxiety filled you chest.

You stopped at the door, and took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Bakugo was sitting on the bed looking out the window, he looked at you and before you could even blink, you were on the floor, with Bakugo on top of you.
*************************************
"So you wanted my cock so bad you couldn't wait~? Mm~ sexy girl~ my sexy girl~" you blinked, and then when you looked down, you were already naked. 'How did he do that so fast??' You thought as he ripped off his own clothes.

"This is mine!" He said as he lowered himself to your private parts, then he started eating you out. You moaned

You were so close to cumming when he pulled back, so you whimpered in disapproval, but that whimper turned into a moan when he slammed his cock into you, and fucked you roughly

————————————————————
After the long night, and many rounds you two had, sadly, he still didn't mark you, which kinda hurt you. You wish he understood how much you wanted to be marked by him, and have his kids.

Currently you and Bakugo were laying in bed, but he was already dead asleep, you were up with your thoughts once again.

You decided, that it would be best if you left Bakugo...

You hoped that you doing this, would show him all the pretty girls out there that he could mark and not be afraid to hurt...

You slowly got out of bed, threw on a pair of ripped jeans, black shirt, and combat boots, then packed a few things into a backpack, and left.

————————————————————
Word count: 301

Thank you all for being patient with me
And thank you all for reading!
I hope you all liked this chapter
Comment below if you did or didn't
I love you all
See you all in the next chapter
Idk when that'll be out but I'll keep trying to make myself update
I love you all
Stay beautiful and amazing
Byeee
-Megan