7

In the morning when he woke up, you were already awake, you cuddled up to him and smiled. "Good morning my love" He said kissing your forehead. "Good morning" you said and smiled. "Thank you for last night...I feel lucky..." you said and he chuckled. "I'm sure you're pregnant" He said and you nodded.

——————————————————-
A month or so later you decided to take a pregnancy test, and sure enough, you were pregnant.

When you told him, you both cried, and he never left your side. He was with you at every appointment, every morning throw up, every craving at 3A.M. He took you and got what you wanted, he was really everything you ever wanted.

When it was finally time to have the baby, it was a rough time, and it took 4 hours

For 1 baby to come out. Yes, you were supposed to have only 1 baby, but you had twins.

The twin always stayed behind the other one so it was never seen.

It was a happy surprise to both of you.

You had a girl and a boy.

You both decided that the name Asher was perfect for the boy because he was a kicker in the womb so you both thought he is going to be a hot head.

For a girl you called her Lilly, because she was so little, and fragile like a flower

Your life couldn't have gotten any better. You loved your family.

4 years later, you had another 2 babies, both boys, Trevor and Travis.

again you both were happy

————————————————————
Word count: 263

This story is finally over, I really thought that this book was over, and I didn't want to write the last chapter, so now it's finally over and this book is over. Thank you all for liking this book and all of the reads it has. I love you all very much and I hope you all check out the rest of my books, the next one is a murder mystery, and I hope you all read that.

Thank you again for reading you guys are awesome

Stay awesome and beautiful everyone!

Byeeeeee

-Megan