Chapter 10

"So..."Peter said, drawing out the tone. Felix looked up at him from his seat at the foot of the bed. Their legs were entangled, and their clothes were wrinkled from the 30 minutes they had been studying oral anatomy. "What are we?"

Felix raised an eyebrow, closing the Algebra book he was reading. "Um..." He scratched the back of his head. "I thought that we were two 14 year old friends who occasionally like to make out?"

"Make-out buddies?"

"Sure." Felix agreed.

Peter nodded, seemingly satisfied, much to the relief of Felix who reopened his Algebra book and resumed reading. "So... do we make-out with other people too, or just eachother?"

Felix closed his book. "Do you want to make out with other people?"

Peter shook his head, pursing his lips. "Kissing you is nice enough."

"Nice enough?" Felix repeated, raising a brow.

"You could use a little more tongue." Peter stuck his tongue out to demonstrate.

"Or you could use less." Felix countered, rolling his eyes as he reopened his book. He didn't look up when the bed shifted, Peter untangling himself and coming closer to Felix. He was leaning on his hands, eyeing the studying boy carefully as he got close, bending his elbows until he was level with Felix's book, succeeding in gaining his attention. "Yes Peter?"

"Do you want to make out with other people?" He inquired, and Felix got what he was trying to hint at.

"No, Peter, making out with you is enough for now." Felix said, setting him book on the boys head to cover it and turning a page, knowing it wouldn't last long.

Peter shifted forward, lifting his head so the book bent backwards and balanced on the back of his neck.

"So we're exclusive make-out buddies?" He concluded. "And cuddle buddies?"

"Less exclusive on that. Orya and Corven are notorious cuddle bugs at sleepovers." Felix grabbed the book and pushed down, forcing Peter to look back down. The inquisitive boy backed up, collapsing on his hands between crossed legs, looking like a puppy whose head had just gotten squeezed out of a stair bannister.

"But exclusive make-out-"

"Peter," Felix interrupted. "You're the only person that I'm kissing and romantically cuddling."

Peter smiled leaning forward. Felix met him halfway, pressing his lips to his.

"So....do we get to go on dates too?"
***
"Corven tells me that you've got a boyfriend at school?" Gwen said after 30 minutes of awkward silent stretching.

"Corven didn't tell me you were talking again." Felix raised a brow before shrugging, making a mental note to talk to his best friend about it later. "He wants to make it official on a date or something. I honestly just said yes so I could finish my homework packet." He steadied his breathing as a familiar burn rose in his thighs.

"So... you don't like him like he likes you?" Gwen pulled Felix towards her gently, watching him carefully.

"I do!" He said quickly. "I just think that with the ballet, and Halloween, and the holidays-"

"Do you actually though? Or is this a weird imprint thing that you do to boys?" Gwen tilted her head.

"Imprint thing?" Felix sounded annoyed.

"A guy shows you attention and you get a crush. It happened with Corven and it happened with Eddie-" She was practically listing off all of his past crushes.