TWO; Those Who Are Superior Don't Matter Anymore

"We are here to lay low, besides, I'm certain the whole vampire race hates us anyway! Why have the vampires we live in town with hating us, too?" Rebekah argued after hearing about Shaylee's first day of school

"C'mon sister! You love it." Klaus chuckled at Rebekah, earning a fake smile back to him.

"She is correct, Niklaus." Elijah stated, "Maybe we could... talk with The Cullens. Form a friendly agreement of some sort."

"What sort of agreement?" Shaylee asked. "We won't torment them because we now live in town?" She sarcastically replied.

"Sounds fair to me!" Klaus cheered, raising his cup that, once again, is filled with blood.

"But they've done no wrong, brother." Shaylee argued, "Can't we continue with our miserable, eternal lives?"

Niklaus had always been that sarcastic, careless, intimidating type of being, and one that everyone feared most. Whereas Elijah had been the lenient and much kinder one of the four, willing to negotiate and always played fair because he always had the right words. Rebekah was the most protective of her family; she would destroy, torture, kill and slaughter anyone and anything who would get in the way of the safety and happiness of her family. Shaylee, on the other hand, was always the kind-hearted, pure vampire and was everyone's favourite as she saw beauty and faith in humanity, but the words of others will give you eternal misery if deemed necessary.

"Fine, Niklaus, we'll leave now since you're so eager." Elijah scoffed, completely ignoring the statement of his sister.

"Shall we make this journey on foot." Klaus began to walk behind the three ahead of him.

"I couldn't stand to be in a house with you, brother. What makes you think I'd want to be in a car with you?" Rebekah asked, walking out of the door.

"We seem more intimidating when we arrive on foot anyways." Nik smiled as he rubbed his hands mischievously.

[X X X]

"This is their house?" Rebekah smirked with a small scoff, looking at the massive house that stood before them. "I'll never complain about ours being small. This looks like a dollhouse."

"Oh shut it, sister!" Shaylee giggled at her sister's comment.

They approached the front door confidently as a man and woman, clearly, vampires opened the door.

"Welcome... how can we help you?" The unfamiliar blond man seemed about in his late 20s as well as the woman beside him.

"To have nothing more than a chat. We'd like to come in... If that's ok with you." Elijah stated, suspicious, but professionally.

"Of course." The woman beside the man smiled after her comment.

The group stepped into their house. It was light and open. The windows replaced all four walls to let natural light in. The group walked upstairs and into the living room to see the six students that Shaylee recognised from school earlier.