ELEVEN; Vendetta Ride

By the time The Originals and Rosalie made it back to the Cullen residence, Edward, Emmett and Alice were rushing Bella from her truck to the house

Before Rosalie could open the door, Carlisle had from the other side. The vampires froze when they saw Laurent beside the doctor.

The vampires instantly took defence, crouching low with a low, murderous hiss, but Niklaus pushed the door, pinning Laurent to wall witch forearm against his neck.

"Where is that slimy little sewage rat!?" He shouted.

How did Klaus know of James? Well, Klaus has had a bit of a feud with James since the 1920s. Talk of a tracker was going around the supernatural world. A blonde man who slaughtered a family, including the children -known as the Brandon family- and left them to rot in their home. When Shaylee set out to find this man and end his life, Klaus couldn't help but join in the fun. After all, killing is in his nature.

Carlisle put a hand on Klaus' shoulder. "He came to warn us. About James." He informed, but he didn't back down. However, everyone else did.

Laurent had his hands up, becoming defensive. "I've grown tired of his games," Laurent begged. "But he's got unparalleled senses. Absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in three hundred years ... And the woman, Victoria, will back him. Don't underestimate her."

Klaus let go him, laughing under his breath. "Leave, and don't come back. If I see your head around here I'll shred it myself. Do you understand me?" He said in a low, intimidating, raspy voice.

Laurent walked to the door, only to be stopped by Shaylee, who stood at the back of the group. "We are grateful for your help. Thank you."

"My pleasure. I am truly sorry for what has been unleashed here." He nodded, before speeding off into the dark woods.

A terrified Edward led the families to their immaculate garage; the silver Volvo, the red BMW, a black Mercedes sedan, and the SUV.

Everyone, excluding Rosalie, Rebekah and Klaus, rushed into action, opening cupboards for supplies, phones, batteries, maps, you name it, they packed it.

"I've had to fight our kind before. We're hard to kill." Jasper reminded his group.

"But not impossible. We'll tear him up," Edward said, "We'll rip him apart with our hands, then burn the pieces.

"Then call us your advantage." Klaus bragged, "killing your kind is like snapping a celery stick."

"I don't relish killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like James." Carlisle commented.

"If he doesn't get to one of us first." bickered Rose.

"This is insane. You can't put yourselves in danger like this - for me." The mortal quavered.

"Too late." Mumbled rose, earnings glare from Edward.

"You guys don't have to join," Klaus said, "I will gladly find this prick myself and destroy him."